Thread: Predictions

Predictions

I have a sneaky feeling you guys are going to come into Lambeau and upset us in November. It's just a feeling. You guys have a bye too before that. We better bring out A game cause this will be tough.

Re: Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I have a sneaky feeling you guys are going to come into Lambeau and upset us in November. It's just a feeling. You guys have a bye too before that. We better bring out A game cause this will be tough.
    well, with the way camp is going we may not be able to field a team by then.

We fans would like to see our team make it through training camp with somewhat of a complete squad before we even begin to think about a November game.

Blog Entries

I don't believe the Ravens has ever won in Green Bay. This will most likely be the hardest game of the season. IMO Aaron Rodgers is 2nd only behind Tom Brady. The next QB is a distant 3rd. But I have to agree with JoeCool5. Our QB is complaining of back issues, our slot CB is out for the year, our best RB is out and our TE position is becoming depleted. Gotta make it to November with a full squad first.

Blog Entries

The Ravens are 1-4 against the Packers. The 1 win was in Baltimore in 2005. Kyle Boller's best game as a pro. Ravens won 48-3. Boller threw 3 TDs and no picks.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    I don't believe the Ravens has ever won in Green Bay. This will most likely be the hardest game of the season. IMO Aaron Rodgers is 2nd only behind Tom Brady. The next QB is a distant 3rd. But I have to agree with JoeCool5. Our QB is complaining of back issues, our slot CB is out for the year, our best RB is out and our TE position is becoming depleted. Gotta make it to November with a full squad first.
    Make it to November??
    Shit, right now I'm just hoping to make it to the opening game of the season!!
    Have we even had a full pad practice yet?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

How do you know which team will be favored to win?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Ravens are 1-4 against the Packers. The 1 win was in Baltimore in 2005. Kyle Boller's best game as a pro. Ravens won 48-3. Boller threw 3 TDs and no picks.
    The Ravens could have and probably should have beaten the Packers at home in 2013. The Ravens held Rodgers to a pedestrian (for him) 17-32, 315 yds, 1 INT, 1 TD. The key play came early in the 2nd quarter when Elvis Dumervil stripped/sacked Rodgers on the GB 6 yard line. That was my end-zone and I remember the ball rolling around towards the goal line out there for any Ravens player to pick it up, but it was narrowly recovered by Green Bay. The Packers went on to win 19-17.

The interesting thing about the 2005 game, other than Boller's performance, was that Rodgers replaced Favre to start the 4th quarter. His first play, he was stripped/sacked by Adalius Thomas, the fumble was recovered by Bart Scott. And 3 plays later, Jamal Lewis rumbled in for the TD. Memories...

Blog Entries

November Prediction : We will be going over to cousin Alan's for Thanksgiving dinner without sister-in-law. We will have our usual annual grand time while she sulks at home, playing with her cat, and blaming us for her faults (“The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves"). Turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce all taste better without her in the room ... Bc

9. Re: Predictions

R-E-L-A-X

Remember, your QB will be going up against Dean Peesvent.

Full pads practice haven't even occurred yet & we are losing people. I'm sure we have, at least, a few more key injuries before the season starts.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I thought I'd resurrect this thread now that it looks to be all settled - I doubt that any future signing will significantly impact the team's outlook.
    A brief recap: PANIC!
    1. Draft dominated by defense
    2. No immediate WR relief
    3. Campy stubs toe
    4. Dixon tears ACL

Then, maybe, reason to be CALM ...
    1. Maclin
    4. (Because signing Maclin is the top three) but WR looks pretty good, actually
    5. Correa not relenting at ILB spot
    6. Howard is one big mo%#*#er
    7. Campy's toe was actually no big deal
    8. D-line, LB safety and CB groups seem to have improved, or at the very least got a serious injection of speed and youth.

I see both units in the top ten, defense will contend for the top spot as it did last year, but the improved depth will keep it in the top five even with a few injuries.

I'm waiting to see the running game before I get too optimistic, because that is the lynchpin that will determine if it's AFC championship and a chance or just a playoff run

Calm down.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver