Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 22 of 22
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    34,417

    Re: DNI Russian Hack Report



    No. There are no requirements for POTUS or his cabinet to be drug tested.





  2. #14

    Re: DNI Russian Hack Report

    If that's the case, it makes no sense. Of all the government employees, they should be the first ones to be tested, IMO. I guess it's another case of do as I say and not as I do. Maybe Ted Cruz could include that in with his term limit suggestion, something else congress would never approve.





  3. #15

    Re: DNI Russian Hack Report

    Speaking of the Chinese hack of OPM back in 2015, and the lack of action or concern from the WH back then, I see it was brought up just the other day to the press secretary Josh(not so)Earnest.

    http://hotair.com/archives/2017/01/0...over-opm-hack/





  4. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    41,534
    Blog Entries
    3

    DNI Russian Hack Report

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Speaking of the Chinese hack of OPM back in 2015, and the lack of action or concern from the WH back then, I see it was brought up just the other day to the press secretary Josh(not so)Earnest.

    http://hotair.com/archives/2017/01/0...over-opm-hack/
    For the life of me, I'll never understand why anyone thought storing cleared personnel files on unclassified, accessible networks was a good idea.

    They should be stored on SIPR at least.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by wickedsolo; 01-08-2017 at 11:44 PM.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  5. #17

    Re: DNI Russian Hack Report

    Maybe the Kremlin should get a Pulitzer for his investigative journalism work? Finally got some of that government transparency we've been hearing about.





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    11,335

    Re: DNI Russian Hack Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Webb21 View Post
    Maybe the Kremlin should get a Pulitzer for his investigative journalism work? Finally got some of that government transparency we've been hearing about.
    It's funny cause it's true.





  7. #19

    Re: DNI Russian Hack Report

    Maybe the Ravens should get some tips from the Russians and "hack" into the Steeler's receiver draft board and finally draft a legit #1 receiver.





  8. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,943

    Re: DNI Russian Hack Report

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Maybe the Ravens should get some tips from the Russians and "hack" into the Steeler's receiver draft board and finally draft a legit #1 receiver.
    Seahawks got some Russian fans, at least Earl Thomas does. Let's see if they pull off a SB victory this year. lol

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-russian-fans/





  9. #21

    Re: DNI Russian Hack Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Webb21 View Post
    Maybe the Kremlin should get a Pulitzer for his investigative journalism work? Finally got some of that government transparency we've been hearing about.
    This.

    Journalism is dead. Everyone has skin in the game or a pony in the race. The closest thing we have to Journalism these days is Wikileaks.

    They publish the unvarnished information (assuming it's not disinformation) and the public gets to decide.

    The amount of spin and blather from everyone else is so off-putting. As a "journalist" at WAPO or CNN do you think you have much of a shelf life if you don't tow the party line?





  10. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    34,417

    Re: DNI Russian Hack Report

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This.

    Journalism is dead. Everyone has skin in the game or a pony in the race. The closest thing we have to Journalism these days is Wikileaks.

    They publish the unvarnished information (assuming it's not disinformation) and the public gets to decide.

    The amount of spin and blather from everyone else is so off-putting. As a "journalist" at WAPO or CNN do you think you have much of a shelf life if you don't tow the party line?
    Disagree that its dead. It's just different.

    People simply don't know how to consume the news anymore. People would have their opinions validated than be told the truth. A liberal sees something on the WSJ or on Fax and screams "BIAS!". A conservative sees something on CNN or MSNBC and screams "BIAS!". Neither side stops to see if its sourced well or delve into the meat of the story to see if its true or not.

    Very few people these days don't want real news because there may be something in the broadcast they don't like to hear. The media is simply adjusting to consumer demand, even if that demand is packed full of idiots.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland