Ravens @ Lambeau Field

With all the London hoopla, it's getting kind of lost in the shuffle that the Ravens are playing in the football mecca of Lambeau Field this upcoming season. Going to London just isn't possible for me right now, but a road trip to Green Bay sure is. Anyone else thinking of making the trip, or that has made the trip in the past and has helpful info?

I'm hoping it'll be my wife and I, but if it's late in the year or we have issues with the grandparents watching the kids, she's liable to bail and I might be looking to get in on a package with a group. I know Drew Forrester is doing one for London, but I haven't seen anything for Green Bay. My guess is the best way is to fly in to Milwaukee and rent a vehicle, then drive to Green Bay. I'm thinking I'd rather pay extra and stay within walking distance of Lambeau rather than try and drive in and park. Assuming it's a Sunday game (TNF or MNF would really screw things up...ugh!), I would probably fly early on Friday morning to give myself time to do some local sight seeing in Milwaukee and Green Bay on Friday afternoon/evening and on Saturday, to include the Packers HOF/Atrium. Then fly home Monday late morning or early afternoon.

Would love to hear from anyone else who is thinking of doing the trip this year and/or who has done it in the past. Thanks!
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

2. Re: Ravens @ Lambeau Field

A couple of us are planning on going this year. We have never been but like you said, a football mecca. We made reservations today at the AmericInn Lodge and Suites. It's a 10 minute drive but they have a shuttle for $14 round trip. Hotel rooms are really going fast. 49 people booked this one in the last 48 hours, there is a Motel 6 that 123 people booked. We used Orbitz and got a better price on the hotel and car rental, and there is no payment/cancellation fee up to Nov 15. Flying in to Milwaukee since Southwest has direct flights and is way cheaper than flying in to GB. One of the guys going lives in Denver and a buddy of his has 6 season tix in GB (originally from there) and he offered them to us (not sure price yet, hope he doesn't gouge us!!).

We plan on going up Thursday and returning Monday. Definitely want to do a stadium /HOF tour and there are a couple microbreweries up there too!! Should be a fun trip.

Re: Ravens @ Lambeau Field

Quote Originally Posted by Bytor62 View Post
    A couple of us are planning on going this year. We have never been but like you said, a football mecca. We made reservations today at the AmericInn Lodge and Suites. It's a 10 minute drive but they have a shuttle for $14 round trip. Hotel rooms are really going fast. 49 people booked this one in the last 48 hours, there is a Motel 6 that 123 people booked. We used Orbitz and got a better price on the hotel and car rental, and there is no payment/cancellation fee up to Nov 15. Flying in to Milwaukee since Southwest has direct flights and is way cheaper than flying in to GB. One of the guys going lives in Denver and a buddy of his has 6 season tix in GB (originally from there) and he offered them to us (not sure price yet, hope he doesn't gouge us!!).

We plan on going up Thursday and returning Monday. Definitely want to do a stadium /HOF tour and there are a couple microbreweries up there too!! Should be a fun trip.
    Looks like there are plenty of shuttle options from Milwaukee on the day of the game. I'll be relying on those I think. Much cheaper to stay in Milwaukee than Green Bay itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ravens @ Lambeau Field

Has anyone bought tickets for this one yet? I don't know whether to get one on StubHub now or wait and see if the prices come down nearer the time/try my luck in the Packers single game sale. Has anyone bought theirs now?

Edit. Booked Motel 6 Lambeau for two nights at just under $300. Will sort out my tickets nearer the time. Hopefully catch some of you at the game!

Last edited by tomrose9; 04-27-2017 at 04:00 AM.

Re: Ravens @ Lambeau Field

Got my ticket, block 126. EventUSA seem to be doing them for a reasonable price. Just a heads up everyone.

6. Re: Ravens @ Lambeau Field

I am going to depend on those.