Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: QB Coach

QB Coach

Harbs said he is looking for a QB coach. any ideas?

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 49m49 minutes ago Harbaugh said Ravens have an opening at QB coach. Said he has several in mind and will interview this week.

Blog Entries

Re: QB Coach

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    What's the difference as long as Marty is OC? ... Bc

Blog Entries

Hard to guess with a position coach.

Everyone will laugh but I'd interview Ricky Proehl. He's been a hell of a coach and was the definition of a balls to the wall player. Many wide receivers coaches move on to coaching quarterbacks on their way to becoming an OC. He also works with athletes in the offseason getting them ready for the draft. Proehl is a big believer in fitness and being prepared over just relying on talent. Proehl is the kind of guy I think Joe could really use.

Blog Entries

Greg Roman. Book it.

This QB coach will be the next OC when Marty is fired mid-season next year. Greg Roman is the smart money guess, lol what a clusterf***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Whoever Harbaughs Roomate in college was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    Greg Roman. Book it.
    You're probably right. Lol.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Chip Kelly

Ryan Mink@ryanmink 2h2 hours ago
    Harbaugh says he is looking to add a creative offensive coach to help Joe Flacco and the unit. May be a QB coach or other position.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    Greg Roman. Book it.
    Is there someplace I can lay money down on this?
    As long as your ass is on the line you might as well have a built in contingency plan already available for that last gasp to save your life!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

I'm not that concerned about offensive coaches at the moment. I believe that as the offensive line got a bit more stable later in the season and Flacco (and SSR, and Perriman) got a little more removed from injury and got some confidence back, and the emergence of West and Dixon after the cutting of Forsett, AND Marty getting his legs under him a bit after the firing of Trestman, that in my opinion the offense was showing positive signs and it was the defense that collapsed as the season went on. Granted it was also the opposite situation from the offense, offense got healthier and more stable, defense had some key injuries (particularly Jimmy Smith). But I've seen enough from Pees after all these years. I am pissed he is still here, and even more so that we are keeping the OC, which I thought would be the one way Pees would stay (if we fire the OC then we don't fire the DC). I am devastated that we are not moving on from Pees.

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    I'm not that concerned about offensive coaches at the moment. I believe that as the offensive line got a bit more stable later in the season and Flacco (and SSR, and Perriman) got a little more removed from injury and got some confidence back, and the emergence of West and Dixon after the cutting of Forsett, AND Marty getting his legs under him a bit after the firing of Trestman, that in my opinion the offense was showing positive signs and it was the defense that collapsed as the season went on. Granted it was also the opposite situation from the offense, offense got healthier and more stable, defense had some key injuries (particularly Jimmy Smith). But I've seen enough from Pees after all these years. I am pissed he is still here, and even more so that we are keeping the OC, which I thought would be the one way Pees would stay (if we fire the OC then we don't fire the DC). I am devastated that we are not moving on from Pees.
    :word I have no confidence in any of our coordinators.

My thought is Rick Dennison if he does not get the nod for other coordinator positions. He is one of Kubiak's guys and was the QB coach when Kubiak was our OC. He developed a good rapport with Joe and apparently was in line to be our OC when Kubiak left (he went with him to Denver though). Could bring him on as a safety net in case Mohrwenweg is "more of the same."