Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

What's Josh Gordan's contract status

I'm not sure what happens with suspensions and rookie deals. But why not take a shot at him. All the talent in the world maybe a change of scenery does him some good. He would instantly transform the offense. Give him a heavy incentive two year deal with the understanding if he does right the front office will do right the second year and sign him to a big contract with a heavy personal conduct clause

Re: What's Josh Gordan's contract status

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I'm not sure what happens with suspensions and rookie deals. But why not take a shot at him. All the talent in the world maybe a change of scenery does him some good. He would instantly transform the offense. Give him a heavy incentive two year deal with the understanding if he does right the front office will do right the second year and sign him to a big contract with a heavy personal conduct clause
    The guy checked himself into rehab. Pretty sure he's failed another drug test and his career is done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    The guy checked himself into rehab. Pretty sure he's failed another drug test and his career is done.
    I thought he checked in knowing he would fail and that way he avoided the drug test but I could be wrong. I think he just needs the hell out of Cleveland

I thought he checked in knowing he would fail and that way he avoided the drug test but I could be wrong. I think he just needs the hell out of Cleveland
    Yeah, because you can't find drugs in any other city. I wouldn't waste my time or money with him.

Blog Entries

His next "change of scenery" :

"I'm used to wearing orange."

... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    His next "change of scenery" :

"I'm used to wearing orange."

... Bc
    HaHa!!! That made me chuckle out loud.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Josh Gordon is on a short list of players I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot poll. Aldon Smith, Rolando McClain, Randy Gregory and Johnny Manziel being the others.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Josh Gordon is on a short list of players I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot poll. Aldon Smith, Rolando McClain, Randy Gregory and Johnny Manziel being the others.
    He's better then everyone on that list

He's better then everyone on that list
    He's also indefinitely suspended.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Blog Entries

what would the difference between signing him or Ricky Williams? Except at this point Gordon has a lot more left in his tank.

what would the difference between signing him or Ricky Williams? Except at this point Gordon has a lot more left in his tank.
    1. Ricky Williams wasn't suspended when the Ravens signed him in 2011. 2. The Ravens weren't counting on Williams to do anything.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Ozzie will just as soon sign Gordon as he would play catch with live hand grenades.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012