Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Blog Entries

Re: #1 Defense My Ass. Pees needs to GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    Pees strikes me as a guy who can game plan but when the opponent goes off script and changes it up, he struggles to adjust if adjust at all.

Look how do you let Antonio Brown and Bell of all people pummel you? Yes they are great, yes they are gonna get theirs but to many times in the second half Brown was galavanting around the field unaccounted for. They should have had Webb or someone up his ass each and every play as his shadow double team when they started going to him. Make those other guys close the deal and beat you. Its not rocket science.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    This is what we've seen from Pees consistently. Which is why Belichick let him go. Not only does he allows the team's best players to burn him, but he allows it during the most critical moments of the game. Everyone with a pulse knew they were going to ride those two guys. That's just common sense. With your season on the line, you ride your strengths. We've seen it time and time again.

AJ Green, about two or three times at least
    Antonio Brown and LeVeon Bell yesterday
    Odell Beckham Jr. earlier this season.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

The fact that every single person, in the City of Baltimore, knew that the Ravens would lose the moment Juice scored, tells you all you need to know about the defense. Some weren't sure if the offense would regain the lead, but were quickly reminded that in big games, Flacco shows up. We're so afraid for this defense that there were actually a significant amount of posters declaring that the offense, that played like shit for half the season, actually score TOO FAST. Lololololol.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Beerracuda again"

Talent is not the issue with this defense. It's not Elite talent, but it's MORE than enough talent to hold leads in the fourth. If talent were the issue, they wouldn't even perform that well the first three quarters, as you said.
    We have seen a lot of that over recent seasons. Is it fair to question the strength and conditioning of this team?
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

The fact that every single person, in the City of Baltimore, knew that the Ravens would lose the moment Juice scored, tells you all you need to know about the defense. Some weren't sure if the offense would regain the lead, but were quickly reminded that in big games, Flacco shows up. We're so afraid for this defense that there were actually a significant amount of posters declaring that the offense, that played like shit for half the season, actually score TOO FAST. Lololololol.
    Yeah, but the stats, the stats say we are winners LOL........eff the stats.

As I posted last summer, and 2015, and 2014 about my feeling for the coming year; when you know what's going to happen, and you watch it happen exactly like the way you saw it happen before, game in game out, it's naive to believe it's for some still yet another new reason/excuse.

I had no enthusiasm after Juice scored, just dread knowing here we go again. This is Harbaugh's team and he's totally stripped them of their proud brand and identity. Can anyone here who disagrees then please tell me what IS this team's identity now?

But props to Joe, the did his job, again, in spite of dropped passes and blown plays. He's deserved better.

Blog Entries

I just don't see what's going to be different next year. Even if you draft another CB and Pass rusher, they'll both still be rookies. Are you going to hope that Smith stays healthy again? First it was that Pees didn't trust his safeties. Then, they go out and get Eric Weddle and now it's another excuse.

What's honestly going to change with Pees here next season?

Blog Entries

What's honestly going to change with Pees here next season?
    The HC if Pees is still here.