Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Excellector

Blog Entries

Re: The Excellector

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well, we talked about the interception that he threw in the game, and we both agreed that it was a very idiotic decision to make and that there is no one to blame for that interception, but him. However, outside of that I think Joe Flacco is going a fine job given the circumstances. He was a little harder on himself in that regard. Then again, what else could you expect from someone who strives for greatness.
    a lot of folks are on him right now, it's not looking good for your boy man.

Blog Entries

Cincy Cat, I am calm, cool and collected. My life is filled with Euphoria right now. You cannot rattle me. I am going to be the bigger person here and not respond with a pic of what you really look like.
    Just kidding my friend. I had to do it though.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Just kidding my friend. I had to do it though.
    I know you were. It's all good. You know me.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    a lot of folks are on him right now, it's not looking good for your boy man.
    I think it looks better for Flacco than anyone else, at the end of the day, because he's going to outlast Harbaugh and Mornhinweg. And even if by chance the Ravens decided to trade him and eat the enormous cap hit, I think there would be a lot of fans and people within that front office wishing that they had him back once they saw what he was able to accomplish on a team with a true High-Quality offensive support system.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I think it looks better for Flacco than anyone else, at the end of the day, because he's going to outlast Harbaugh and Mornhinweg. And even if by chance the Ravens decided to trade him and eat the enormous cap hit, I think there would be a lot of fans and people within that front office wishing that they had him back once they saw what he was able to accomplish on a team with a true High-Quality offensive support system.
    I can't disagree with any of this my man. On a side note and not too many folks have really throwed this out there but Harbs haven't gotten an extension yet and next season is the last year on his contract. You think there is something going on there? Or maybe there's nothing?

Blog Entries

He's baaaaaack....

HOLY SHIT!!! You sir! have won the internet for the day!
    smoove, please buy me a ticket aboard that train too... Bc

Blog Entries

what do you expect from a qb coming back from major reconstructive knee surgery who had two rookie lineman protecting his blind side (who the fucks idea was that?) who's number 1 is 37 number 2(Wallace) he got next to no time with in the off season his three ( Perryman) he had zero time with. Who also seems to run the wrong routes often. His 4 (Aiken) is a udfa his tight end hasent played in two years. The running backs one is a rookie the other on his 3 re team in 3 years. Lmfao and you want to add his what 6th offense coordinator. Seriously it's no wonder with fans like this Eddie Murray couldn't get out of town fast enough back in the day

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    smoove, please buy me a ticket aboard that train too... Bc
    LOL that is still funny every time I look at I crack up man. I think we were in need of some laughs around here, shit's been tense like Ravens locker room last week.

Blog Entries

LOL that is still funny every time I look at I crack up man. I think we were in need of some laughs around here, shit's been tense like Ravens locker room last week.
    We're going to a Christmas Eve bash Saturday night, and I'm sure we will have fun and merriment as always. BTW, sister-in-law is not invited
    Speaking of tension, I may not get a good night's sleep and probably will pace the floor at about 6 a.m. due to the Ravens - Steelers game. Kind of feel like I'm in the locker room with them prior to the game of the year. Don't want to spoil Christmas Day, but emotions from the soul take priority... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    We're going to a Christmas Eve bash Saturday night, and I'm sure we will have fun and merriment as always. BTW, sister-in-law is not invited
    Speaking of tension, I may not get a good night's sleep and probably will pace the floor at about 6 a.m. due to the Ravens - Steelers game. Kind of feel like I'm in the locker room with them prior to the game of the year. Don't want to spoil Christmas Day, but emotions from the soul take priority... Bc
    that sounds like fun Bc, I hope you guys have a good time and Merry Christmas when it gets here. I will be home with the kiddos that day I will have some alcohol on hand for the night to help with this game it's the only way I think I'll be able to watch it lol. So i'll be here chiming in with the rest of you good folks sunday night.

Blog Entries

Ex please go on my thread, would like your insight and maybe the idea of Norv Turner as OC next season. (Thread is "what do we need to do to make the Ravens great again ".

He's baaaaaack....

Sooooooo.......I'd really like to know what freakin' websites Cincy is perusing to come up with a picture like that?
    That pic is seriously disturbing in to many ways.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!