Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Patriots Cheat Again? Check out the video...

The clock on the TV screen is not the official clock. A producer in the truck starts / stops those clocks and they 'adjust' from time to time during the broadcast.

Is there evidence that the official on field clock was changed when he did this? Or did the ref also give the signal? The All 22 would answer that really fast.

Blog Entries

http://www.tylerrefs.org/documents/4025SecondClock.pdf like I knew, the ref has to be the one to signal the play clock reset...smh these mfer's stay getting away with shit.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The clock on the TV screen is not the official clock. A producer in the truck starts / stops those clocks and they 'adjust' from time to time during the broadcast.

Is there evidence that the official on field clock was changed when he did this? Or did the ref also give the signal? The All 22 would answer that really fast.
    And this is the first thing I asked when I saw the video. Is there an official who gave the signal to reset after TB gave his signal ? Is what we see is his observation that the clock has to be reset and he needed to signal to the official for him to do so ? It is something that raises questions, but still needs to be investigated.
    Captain Offense

According to the rule book the stadium's clock is official.

http://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/...-official-time
    The stadium electric clock shall be the official time. The game clock operator shall start and stop the clock upon the signal of any official in accordance with the rules. The Side Judge shall supervise the timing of the game, and in case the stadium clock becomes inoperative, or if it is not being operated correctly, the Side Judge shall take over official timing on the field.
    From the clips shown we can't tell if the stadium clock was reset. I'll check the all 22 when I get home.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    http://www.tylerrefs.org/documents/4025SecondClock.pdf like I knew, the ref has to be the one to signal the play clock reset...smh these mfer's stay getting away with shit.
    Unless the official clock in the stadium was reset, they didn't get away with anything.

Blog Entries

Unless the official clock in the stadium was reset, they didn't get away with anything.
    that's the question or 2 questions I would like to ask is if the clock we see on tv is the official clock as well? also did he signal to the ref and ref signal to the time keeper? either way that's a lot going on in 22 seconds of the field of play.

for petes sake....
    Quit complaining about the Pats cheatin'

the Patriots thrashed the Ravens, this made ZERO difference

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Puppy View Post
    for petes sake....
    Quit complaining about the Pats cheatin'

the Patriots thrashed the Ravens, this made ZERO difference
    spot
    on.
    imagine the meltdown here if pats didnt gift ravens 14 points

If there is proof the clock operator responded to Brady rather than the official's signal to re-set the stadium play clock, this is a story. If not, there is no issue.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    If there is proof the clock operator responded to Brady rather than the official's signal to re-set the stadium play clock, this is a story. If not, there is no issue.
    The clock operator is totally impartial. Here's his clock :

He eats New England clam chowda at halftime too... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    The clock operator is totally impartial. Here's his clock :

He eats New England clam chowda at halftime too... Bc
    The clock operator is obviously a "Clock Sucker".
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Sorry, but political views of this nature have to be kept off of this forum.
    Last edited by The Fanatic; 12-16-2016 at 10:03 AM.