Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

How a Patriots Message Board is feeling about Sunday's Game.

"Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: How a Patriots Message Board is feeling about Sunday's Game.

The one poster was very honest when he explains how Joe lights them up. It happens everytime. Joe always out duals Tom. No one spoke of our D. Interesting.

They have quite a few massholes on that board don't they..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
    They have quite a few massholes on that board don't they..
    That's most Patriots fans. They honestly believe they will win every game easily

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That's most Patriots fans. They honestly believe they will win every game easily
    I found it amusing they were insulting anyone who put up any doubt.

Its amazing to me that virtually every game we play against NE (even regular season games) is played in Foxborough.

The schedulers always seem to give the Pats an easy end to their season (which is what they were probably thinking when they scheduled the 2015 5W-11L Ravens for this game

Blog Entries

total lack of football knowledge imo. Theyre talking about it being a shootout if their Defense doesnt show up. Did they forget about ours? theyve been struggling to put up their normal output since Gronk has been down. mid 20s against the Rams and Jets, is likely not 20s against us. weve had one week where our offense looked great. I dont see a shootout. Talking about their RB having a breakout game... wtf? its like their completely oblivious to what this teams strengths and weaknesses are, or their own. they need their defense to show up, because ours will.
    -JAB

Bunch or arrogant, overconfident schmucks. I think NE probably wins the game, but I think it'll be another close, hard fought game decided in the final few minutes. It won't be a 2013 IMO, that's for sure. I'd love nothing more to see the Ravens win and wipe that stupid smug expression of of all their faces (not to mention Steelers fans who are expecting a W over Buffalo and us to lose).
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by Annapolis6686 View Post
    Its amazing to me that virtually every game we play against NE (even regular season games) is played in Foxborough.

The schedulers always seem to give the Pats an easy end to their season (which is what they were probably thinking when they scheduled the 2015 5W-11L Ravens for this game

We played them here in 2007, 2012, and 2013.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
    I found it amusing they were insulting anyone who put up any doubt.
    My brother is a long time Patriots fan. He is always complaining about the Belechick/Brady Pats fans who didn't even know that the team existed before that first Brady Super Bowl. He says he never forgets getting demolished by the Bears in the Super Bowl to keep him grounded which is something these newer fans never saw happen.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    My brother is a long time Patriots fan. He is always complaining about the Belechick/Brady Pats fans who didn't even know that the team existed before that first Brady Super Bowl. He says he never forgets getting demolished by the Bears in the Super Bowl to keep him grounded which is something these newer fans never saw happen.
    Major front-runners. Go to Camden Yards in a year when the Sox aren't in contention versus when they are. They come out of the woodwork. Meanwhile the Celtics drew less than the freaking Wizards last year. But don't worry. They'll be back. Just win baby.
    "Chin up, chest out."

I've browsed a few Patriots forums in the past so my expectations were low anyway but you can tell the quality of their post by their assumption that our Offense is still chucking the ball up and hoping for pass interference.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk