Ravens Wait List

I received an email from the Ravens 2 days ago informing me there are spots available on the wait list. I originally purchased spots on the wait list 10 years ago but in the meantime wound up buying PSL's. I have remained on the wait list because, well, I'm invested and I know that's not a good reason. I never found a good post on how long it takes to get tickets from the wait list so I thought I'd share my data from the last ten years for anyone considering joining the wait list.

It looks like it would take about 20 years to get to the front of the wait list from the below chart. I do think it may take longer because it looks like the closer to the front of the list you get the longer it takes to move up which makes sense.

wait list 2016.jpg

Re: Ravens Wait List

I got on the list 8 years ago and was number 2,999. I just got my updated spot and I'm number 1,550. I've actually acquired and sold PSLs outside of the list during that time and like you, I'm invested, so I've stayed on it. Only way I would consider buying them when my time comes is if they are lower level seats.

I've gotten to the point in my life where watching games from the comfort of my couch is much more appealing. I live in Hershey, PA and the commute to the games just adds over 3 hours to an already long day when considering tailgating prior to kickoff.

I figure I still have the better part of a decade until I really have to make a decision, but they do have the marketplace to sell your list spot. Its not a fair-weather issue with me. When I got on the list I had no kids and plenty of time. Now I have two kids and the game day experience is a little much.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    I got on the list 8 years ago and was number 2,999. I just got my updated spot and I'm number 1,550. I've actually acquired and sold PSLs outside of the list during that time and like you, I'm invested, so I've stayed on it. Only way I would consider buying them when my time comes is if they are lower level seats.

I've gotten to the point in my life where watching games from the comfort of my couch is much more appealing. I live in Hershey, PA and the commute to the games just adds over 3 hours to an already long day when considering tailgating prior to kickoff.

I figure I still have the better part of a decade until I really have to make a decision, but they do have the marketplace to sell your list spot. Its not a fair-weather issue with me. When I got on the list I had no kids and plenty of time. Now I have two kids and the game day experience is a little much.
    You would show up today wouldn't you, posting in every thread. All because Spurs won 5 nil. Well let me tell you something, City is NOT out of it yet! Enjoy trailing City by three points, because that's as close as Tottenham will get!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    You would show up today wouldn't you, posting in every thread. All because Spurs won 5 nil. Well let me tell you something, City is NOT out of it yet! Enjoy trailing City by three points, because that's as close as Tottenham will get!
    Ha Ha, I'm just happy you're not a Chelsea or Arsenal Supporter. You can't run from it, Spurs Man City round 2 is next month and the Harry Kane will be eyeing the Hat Trick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Ha Ha, I'm just happy you're not a Chelsea or Arsenal Supporter. You can't run from it, Spurs Man City round 2 is next month and the Harry Kane will be eyeing the Hat Trick.
    And you might as well enjoy Harry Kane while you have HIM too!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    And you might as well enjoy Harry Kane while you have HIM too!
    Oh, he's not going anywhere. He grew up not far from White Hart Lane and was a Spurs Supporter before becoming a Spurs star. He's living his dream and has stated time and time again he's with Tottenham for the long haul. Currently under contract through 2022. Unlike Gareth Bale, Dimitar Berbetov, Luka Modric, etc. Kane has more going for him in North London than the extra money could offer elsewhere like Old Trafford.

The PSL are going for less than what you would buy them from the wait list. So what is the point of the wait list

Quote Originally Posted by Raven1998 View Post
    The PSL are going for less than what you would buy them from the wait list. So what is the point of the wait list
    For people who can't afford them at the moment but want to use the list as a layaway plan of sorts.