Page 125 of 146 FirstFirst ... 123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,489 to 1,500 of 1745
    Blog Entries

Re: Donald Trump's First 100 Days as President

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I get secondhand embarrassment watching Alex Jones.
    LOL

Blog Entries

can this mfer stop FUCKING TWEETING!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Even the tin foil hat crowd laughs at Alex Jones
    I get secondhand embarrassment watching Alex Jones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    LOL according to Alex Jones trump is trying to take down "pizzagate" and thats why clintons have beef with trump..LOL I swear to God I am not making this up.
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    Just because the video was aired on Alex Jones's website doesn't mean that it's his content.

Would it have been more appealing if the video were from Fox or CNN? Because it's been aired on those outlets too.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Just because the video was aired on Alex Jones's website doesn't mean that it's his content.

Would it have been more appealing if the video were from Fox or CNN? Because it's been aired on those outlets too.
    It's the person Alex Jones than the outlet I have issues with. I follow NO MAINSTREAM media news, "allegory of the cave." I try to find unbiased news and draw my own conclusion and there aren't many outlets out there that cuts it down the middle but there are a handful. Alex Jones is juts a nut job, tho he may not be too far off with some of his content.

Blog Entries

It's the person Alex Jones than the outlet I have issues with. I follow NO MAINSTREAM media news, "allegory of the cave." I try to find unbiased news and draw my own conclusion and there aren't many outlets out there that cuts it down the middle but there are a handful. Alex Jones is juts a nut job, tho he may not be too far off with some of his content.
    Alex Jones is a nut job. But Blah wasn't posting Alex Jones stuff. He probably just googled "Hillary Clinton collapsing" and copied the first video URL that popped up.

Blog Entries

Alex Jones is a nut job. But Blah wasn't posting Alex Jones stuff. He probably just googled "Hillary Clinton collapsing" and copied the first video URL that popped up.
    Honestly I don't even know where blah was going with that I just seen Alex Jones and said hell no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I don't even know where blah was going with that I just seen Alex Jones and said hell no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was pointing out that while a poster was taking a shot at trump's shape, the other option, Hillary, is in much much much worse shape physically.

You apparently didn't even bother to look at the evidence presented, which in fact was rock solid, even if it came off Alex Jones website. So instead of looking at the evidence presented posters you tried to dismiss it out of hand.

THIS.

"Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

I have a serious question that I'm not sure if it's been asked. Why is it assumed they hacked (or tried to) in order to help Trump?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I have a serious question that I'm not sure if it's been asked. Why is it assumed they hacked (or tried to) in order to help Trump?
    The reasoning is two fold in my opinion.

The first requires one understand that the DNC was not the only US Gov component being targeted by Russian cyber threats. They target practically every gov agency they can. They've attacked the RNC, the White House, DOD, DOJ, DOT, etc etc etc. It wasn't just the DNC. The Russians have an interest in destabilizing governments in the world as possible that don't culturally or geopolitically align with their interests, which is basically everyone in Europe and the US. We saw them do the same things to France and Germany. France, oddly enough, actually implemented a tactic using "deceptive" servers on the network. Basically, they set up a bunch of fake servers that were secured enough to look legitimate, but open enough so that they weren't bypassed. They stored a bunch of fake information on there that looked to be pretty appetizing. It worked for them.

The second reason is that they felt that they could leverage Trump more than Hillary. It's widely believed that Hillary is in the pockets of the Saudi's and the Saudi's are directly against the Iranians, which are backed by Russia. In other words, Russia would have very little leverage to get Hillary to the table or keep Hillary out of Iran/Syria.

The theory is that Trump - or those close to Trump's businesses - have financial ties to Russia/Russian Oligarchs. It's pretty common with HUMINT operations to try and target people with business/financial dealings. It's a lot easier to manipulate those types of folks. That's one reason why the Mike Flynn stuff is such a black eye for the Trump administration. Not only was he involved with the Russians (right or wrong), he was also allegedly (likely) getting paid by Turkey.

Bottom line, it was in the Russian's best interests to have a Trump administration vs a Hillary administration.
    Last edited by wickedsolo; 06-06-2017 at 02:47 PM.