Page 138 of 146 FirstFirst ... 136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,645 to 1,656 of 1745

Re: Donald Trump's First 100 Days as President

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Agreed.

Speaking of which...I haven't brewed anything since last fall. I really need to get on that. I'm thinking I may do a BIAB since I got this new 15-gal kettle from Bayou Classic.

Maybe I'll do a RIS and let it sit until it gets cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That sounds like a good idea. Do ten gallons and do half with bourbon soaked oak!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    That sounds like a good idea. Do ten gallons and do half with bourbon soaked oak!

I've thought about it. My wife isn't a huge "bourbon" beer kind of gal...

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I've thought about it. My wife isn't a huge "bourbon" beer kind of gal...

5 gallons for each of you . Prefect!

Having gone to a Liberal Arts school (one of the top in the country, actually) I completely disagree. Liberal Arts schools are making a killing off of teenagers and young adults not knowing what they want to do in their lives (which is most 18 year olds). Want to major in Women's Studies? Sure! Here's your $100,000 degree in Women's Studies. Now, go get a job so you can pay back your student loans, pay rent, pay for food, pay for transportation...and while you're at it, don't forget to donate to the alumni fund!

Don't get me wrong, I think Liberal Arts can play a role in higher education, but colleges are doing these guys and gals no favors by sending them off into the world with a skill-less degree and a shit ton of debt.

Liberal Arts education is one of the reasons why college campus are a steaming pile of "wah wah" culture. Liberal Arts education is one of the reasons why so many undergrads have difficulty getting decent jobs in a career they actually enjoy doing and have a future in.

Case and Point - a fraternity brother of mine majored in English Lit. Then, went to U of Md for his Masters of Arts in English Lit and Creative Writing. Still waiting on that next "great American novel...."

He works at a liquor store. He has over $150k in "education" and he works at a liquor store.

Now, I'll give you that my friend is kind of his own worst enemy, but I do know that his job prospects are severely limited because of his background.

There are other things he can do with a Lit degree besides be a writer. With a Masters he can teach college, though having a PhD is preferred at most four year schools. Having a penis is beneficial because there aren't that many male English professors. Editors have Lit degrees. Columnists. He can go back and get a technical writing degree which should be something like three classes.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

And with that... this SHOULD be the end of the whole Russia collusion shit (that even some here fell for)

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    There are other things he can do with a Lit degree besides be a writer. With a Masters he can teach college, though having a PhD is preferred at most four year schools. Having a penis is beneficial because there aren't that many male English professors. Editors have Lit degrees. Columnists. He can go back and get a technical writing degree which should be something like three classes.
    I actually laughed out loud sitting here at work, just came out of nowhere.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    And with that... this SHOULD be the end of the whole Russia collusion shit (that even some here fell for)

I don't think that video necessarily ends anything. It basically reaffirms what many of us has said. There is a lot of smoke, but no fire.

If anything, I think this video shows what we all have suspected about mainstream media for years - it's all about ratings. Always has been. Always will be.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I don't think that video necessarily ends anything. It basically reaffirms what many of us has said. There is a lot of smoke, but no fire.

If anything, I think this video shows what we all have suspected about mainstream media for years - it's all about ratings. Always has been. Always will be.
    It definitely shows what we suspected about the MSM. But I think it also shows there is no story of collusion. Like he said, if there was anything, it would've leaked by now.

There was never anything other than an accusation/excuse from Hillary.

So what Fake News organization does Trump Jr. work for?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    So what Fake News organization does Trump Jr. work for?
    Not sure what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Not sure what you mean?
    Just wondering how Sr. was gonna spin the Fake News angle when his son was the source (releasing the email in his own tweet).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    Just wondering how Sr. was gonna spin the Fake News angle when his son was the source (releasing the email in his own tweet).
    I guess I don't follow. Why would he need to spin that as fake news?