Page 1 of 28 123 ... LastLast

5 Touchdowns, 6 Interceptions

Unreal that in a league that passing stats are ridiculous every year and even bad QB's are putting up solid/good passing numbers, we continue to fucking flounder when it comes to throwing the ball...even when we are throwing 40+ times every game.

I don't get it. Even teams with broken down offensive lines and injury issues are still putting up good stats.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Re: 5 Touchdowns, 6 Interceptions

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Unreal that in a league that passing stats are ridiculous every year and even bad QB's are putting up solid/good passing numbers, we continue to fucking flounder when it comes to throwing the ball...even when we are throwing 40+ times every game.

I don't get it. Even teams with broken down offensive lines and injury issues are still putting up good stats.
    Cause Joe and our receivers suck too.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

We have never been this futile with respect to scoring TDs, passing or running, with Harb/flacco.

I just don't get it.

How can it be that hard?

I mean we didn't even have a single snap inside the 25...that's ridiculously pathetic in today's NFL.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I said this yesterday, meanwhile Andrew Luck is throwing 3 TDs a game with defensive tackles draped over him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been on the road, so haven't been able to keep up. We must hope that Bisciotti will step in and at least examine the problem, if not take more drastic action.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post

I thought nothing could be as bad as the touchdown drought in 2000. This is just sickening.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

we are a bad, very bad team that's all there is to it really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    we are a bad, very bad team that's all there is to it really.
    No, "that's all there is to it" is the problem. Harbs and Oz got us here; the owner must take action.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Blog Entries

It's mind boggling. Look at the Chargers and how many injuries they have and yet Rivers looks incredible. If Gates hadn't dropped the go ahead TD they would've won in Atlanta. (yes other teams have drops)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It's mind boggling. Look at the Chargers and how many injuries they have and yet Rivers looks incredible. If Gates hadn't dropped the go ahead TD they would've won in Atlanta. (yes other teams have drops)
    They did win, I believe? (SD)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They did beat Atlanta in OT