Blog Entries

A Public Service Announcement.

It has been brought to my attention that, in three weeks, GreatWhiteNorthRaven............SHALL BE SLAIN BY THE SWORD OF LIGHT. That Toronto Blue Jay is going to experience the hell of Vince Russo, with Jim Cornette holding the pitchfork. Words cannot describe the annihilation that shall take place on that day. He has committed the heinous act of making blasphemous comparisons of the Sword, to inanimate objects LACKING IN LIGHT MAGIC. That crosses the line. That......crosses the line.

He is going down. Sonny Corleone at the crossway. Mike Foley in the Hell in the Cell. The Denver Broncos in Super Bowl 24. Odell Beckham Jr vs the goal. LL Cool J vs Canibus. The threatre goers vs Sho Nuff. Brazil in the last world cup vs Germany.

DOWN!!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: A Public Service Announcement.

Can I get a toilet flush?

Blog Entries

Re: A Public Service Announcement.

*Sighs*.....................................................................................................dammit.....................................................
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore