Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Ravens sign Marqueston Huff

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...3-8d07b945e52e

Huff was a fourth-round pick of the Tennessee Titans in 2014. The 5-foot-11, 196-pound Wyoming product made 33 tackles, one sack and one interception (returned for a 23-yard touchdown against quarterback Eli Manning and the New York Giants) in two years with the Titans.
    imo, this is a move to add depth short term, but get him up to speed and be a sign that Lewis is getting his walking papers when/if he does.

I know very little about Huff, but i know all i need to about lewis.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/...uff?id=2543776

reading that, it may be possible were bringing him here to be a CB.
    -JAB

Re: Ravens sign Marqueston Huff

Definitely seems like a precursor to dumping Kendrick Lewis, who was not ready when his number was called against the Raiders.

He's a little light for LT, but should have good movement and agility. Can't be worse than Hurst . . .
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Blog Entries

watched Huff play up here a few years ago, there is not a whole lot of stellar talent in Wyoming he was an OK player, solid tackler his coverage skills weren't all that bad. WYO didn't have a lot going on defensively back then but he was a solid player back there for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens82 View Post
    Definitely seems like a precursor to dumping Kendrick Lewis, who was not ready when his number was called against the Raiders.
    But they dashed Canady. I like Canady. I wish they had stuck Lewis on the IR/Designated to go F Yourself list. I'm so sick of him not being able to do the one basic thing he is there for: COVER THE DEEP THREAT! He goes in there for one freaking play and it's instant flashback from every 2015 horrorshow Ravens game.

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    He's a little light for LT, but should have good movement and agility. Can't be worse than Hurst . . .
    :happyanim

Blog Entries

It'd be nice if they had a young, early round pick, who was showing improvement, who knew the system, who could play both S and CB in a pinch, to rely on instead of the completely useless, horrid signing that is Kendrick Lewis.

:DeadHorse:

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    It'd be nice if they had a young, early round pick, who was showing improvement, who knew the system, who could play both S and CB in a pinch, to rely on instead of the completely useless, horrid signing that is Kendrick Lewis.

Indeed. Next to Hurst I can't believe this guy is still on our roster. He wasn't good in Houston and he's been shit here.
    "How do we know he is not Mel Tormé?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post

HE IS SAYING THAT MATT ELAM AND TERRENCE BROOKS WERE HUGE BUSTS BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T PLAY GOOD, YOU SEE.
    Last edited by wickedsolo; 10-07-2016 at 08:07 AM.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    I wish they had stuck Lewis on the IR/Designated to go F Yourself list.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens82 View Post
    That will get you in the doghouse every time, and in this case warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Good one!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Elam very well may be back before this season is over. Id say weve shown more signs of needing S help then DL help at this juncture.

Brooks should be here right now and lewis should be talking about the incredible interest rate he can offer you on a used Honda civic.
    -JAB