Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast

OT-WC O's VS Jays

Mods I was wondering since we have a few O's fans around here and there is no football could we have this thread here for the game tonight?

Anyway I'm f'n stoked for the game tonight. I hope Tillman gets his velocity back and shuts these cocky bitches down.

Go birds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: OT-WC O's VS Jays

O
    R
    I
    O
    L
    E
    S!

ORIOLES!!!

Get it done! (Apologies in advance GWNR. Good luck to your boys, but they are going down.)
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    O
    R
    I
    O
    L
    E
    S!

ORIOLES!!!

Get it done! (Apologies in advance GWNR. Good luck to your boys, but they are going down.)
    He's a Jays fan?

I'm pacing, heart rate up, can't sit down and ready to get this thing going.

I hate the Jays up there with the Yanks and Sox due to that prick Bautista.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Mods I was wondering since we have a few O's fans around here and there is no football could we have this thread here for the game tonight?
    I got no problem with it.
    Hopefully we get the good Tillman and not the inconsistent one.

Hate the one and done lay out of the wildcard after 162 games....just doesn't seem right.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post

Hate the one and done lay out of the wildcard after 162 games....just doesn't seem right.
    I think that's why I'm so jacked up for this game. It's none of that we can come back tomorrow. It's all hands on deck and win or go home.
    I get your theory but I think MLB did it right because the fight at the end of the year the past few years has been pretty good going down to the wire.
    I'm worried about Tillman too because since being out he hasn't been as sharp and his velocity has been down.
    My other worry is this team pressing to much and not hitting the ball. If we can square up Stroman in the first two innings and hit the ball hard it could be a good night. If he's sitting us down I fear this could be a quick 27 outs. 30 minutes left!

We need to get a lead early and take the crowd out of it. Stroman has been pretty bad lately and we have some bats with big numbers against him. I think Wieters has a big game.

Tillman has struggled in Toronto and will be on a short leash. If he struggles hopefully Ubaldo or Bundy can hold down the fort and get us to the 7th inning with a lead. The bullpen will lock shit down after that.

Payrollwise the Jays are 11th and the O's 12th. They're evenly matched IMO. Boston by the way is 3rd and I would love to get another crack at them. If Tillman stays with his breaking stuff we should win. It's a cool night and the ball should carry..... Over the fence that is. Look for an Oriole win.. GO O'S! We have the better bullpen by far and the best closer maybe ever. They lose a lot more games when their starters get chased. Their bullpen can't hold the lead like we can. Get to their starter and the rest should play out in our favor.

8. Re: OT-WC O's VS Jays

I haven't watched a full baseball game all year. Hope I made a good choice and it's not a letdown in this one and done WC game. Let's go O's!
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Orioles Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    Payrollwise the Jays are 11th and the O's 12th. They're evenly matched IMO. Boston by the way is 3rd and I would love to get another crack at them. If Tillman stays with his breaking stuff we should win. It's a cool night and the ball should carry..... Over the fence that is. Look for an Oriole win.. GO O'S! We have the better bullpen by far and the best closer maybe ever. They lose a lot more games when their starters get chased. Their bullpen can't hold the lead like we can. Get to their starter and the rest should play out in our favor.
    Stroman is a bit of a loose cannon so I would take my time call time out step out of the box and get to his head. He will lose command that way.
    Tillman is a vet and should be able to contain that extra emotion.
    I want to get to Stroman before they get to Lorinao

LOL @ Jones tipping his hat to the crowd as he's introduced

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post

I like the one and done. You've got 162 games to win your division. If you don't, you roll the dice.
    "Chin up, chest out."