Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Impressive?

Re: Impressive?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    They are not the same.
    Really?

1) Same MO. Down to starting Boller threads just to bash him.

2) Same one-trick pony with no other thoughts.

3) Same lack of actual football knowledge.

4) Same thought process and use of smileys.

Oh well, bottom line, they are the same to me. They are both exactly on my ignore list. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    They are not the same.
    Very well.......they just seem to be attached to the same brain......;)

Out of control? They are one in the same and I think the Mods could spare 5 minutes and put this Tex/Ruston thing to bed......
    They were not one in the same and i think you owe them both an apology, but I'm sure we wont see anybody man up when they are wrong, we never do around here. Even when confronted with facts some just wont accept it. So sad.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    They were not one in the same and i think you owe them both an apology, but I'm sure we wont see anybody man up when they are wrong, we never do around here. Even when confronted with facts some just wont accept it. So sad.
    I'm man enough to "man up" and admit I'm wrong......but jeez, their posts are very similar and all I said was do an IP check. If I called them a derogitory/inappropriate name or questioned their manhood, then they might get an apology. But not this time!

I'm not the only one who questioned this.....there were several of us who mentioned it and I'm the one who called it out and I stand by my assesment, but I was proven wrong by Greg, so I'll admit I was wrong........does this appease your righteous sensabilities?

but jeez, their posts are very similar and all I said was do an IP check.
    But you said they were the same and they are clearly not according to Greg. Some posters post the same shit going the other way too but I don't see you asking for a IP check.

If I called them a derogitory/inappropriate name or questioned their manhood, then they might get an apology. But not this time!
    Ok an apology could be a little too much but Admitting you are wrong is fine with me, unfortunately you had to be prodded. I'd like to see others step up too but I "know" from reading their post in the past that they wont.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63
    I'm man enough to "man up" and admit I'm wrong......but jeez, their posts are very similar and all I said was do an IP check. If I called them a derogitory/inappropriate name or questioned their manhood, then they might get an apology. But not this time!
    CR should be at the bottom of the list of people here asking someone else for an apology, given his blatant attempts to be obnoxious just to draw attention to himself. Not only has he never apologized for his "look at me" posts, he has bragged about them. Maybe he has a short memory, or a split personality, or maybe he's just a (expletive deleted). Whatever, he's in no position to tell anyone to apologize to anyone.

actually alot of my posts do generate activitiy in one way or another. People choose to play along and i think that is what bothers you the most. I find it funny that you get up set with my posts. anyway I didnt say he had to give and apology i said I thought he owed them one. Plus 4g admitted that he was wrong which is cool in my book

Blog Entries

Honestly, I probably shouldn't have even responded to CR, but I felt compelled since I was "called out" for my post.....I don't apologize to anyone unless I blow up someone verbally or I royally screw up something......I stand by what I said and I still feel they're posts are very similar, but like Greg said, they're not the same.....

No no, You were wrong and did the right thing by saying so. You maned up. Dont let HW bully you into feeling you did something you shouldnt have. anyway, Thanks for clearing that up for us a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Honestly, I probably shouldn't have even responded to CR, but I felt compelled since I was "called out" for my post.....I don't apologize to anyone unless I blow up someone verbally or I royally screw up something......I stand by what I said and I still feel they're posts are very similar, but like Greg said, they're not the same.....
    Dude, it's a very easy solution. All three of them should be on your ignore list. None of them add anything to a discussion, and as you see even this thread has turned into something totally different.

And don't let CR "call you out". He tries very hard to do that, and you just have to not let him bait you. It's really that simple.

Folks, seriously, WHY is the question. PP brought this up yesterday I think. About 2 people respect or really like Tex or CR, including each other. No one considers them serious posters or even remotely worth the time. Yet you guys continue to quote them and even try to engage them in an arguement. Why? It's obvious things like public embarassment doesn't stop them from posting. JUST IGNORE THEM.

View Post Today, 10:05 PM
    crazyraven
    This message is hidden because crazyraven is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 10:20 PM
    Tex Ritter
    This message is hidden because Tex Ritter is on your ignore list.

See, how hard is that??
    Last edited by StingerNLG; 11-21-2007 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG7
    Dude, it's a very easy solution. All three of them should be on your ignore list. None of them add anything to a discussion, and as you see even this thread has turned into something totally different.

And don't let CR "call you out". He tries very hard to do that, and you just have to not let him bait you. It's really that simple.
    I totally agree -- Tex is a broken record who never has anything original to say, and CR is just a (expletive deleted) begging for attention.

<Blonk> to both of them.

By the way, there's a game coming up this Sunday in San Diego -- how about we leave this thread and start talking about that? After we've gorged ourselves eating turkey, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post

Folks, seriously, WHY is the question. PP brought this up yesterday I think. About 2 people respect or really like Tex or CR, including each other. No one considers them serious posters or even remotely worth the time. Yet you guys continue to quote them and even try to engage them in an arguement. Why? It's obvious things like public embarassment doesn't stop them from posting. JUST IGNORE THEM.

View Post Today, 10:05 PM
    crazyraven
    This message is hidden because crazyraven is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 10:20 PM
    Tex Ritter
    This message is hidden because Tex Ritter is on your ignore list.

See, how hard is that??

It is always funny to read someone complain about posting off topic by posting thoughts completely off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Ritter View Post
    Hey, its not big deal, but I find it funny that RuxtonRifle who obviously was a fan of Bert Jones and I would guess watched him play, and I was a huge fan of John Unitas and watched about half of his career and all of Bert's, and since we apparently know good QB play when we see it and have stated Boller sure doesn't have what it takes, that we get accused of being the same person! Since you also share our belief that Boller doesn't cut it I must wonder why they didn't think that are three of us are the same? Now that would really be funny!

Correct Tex I was a huge Bert Jones fan and had the pleasure of watching his Colt offense go to work. I put my faith in the Ravens scouting and coaching staff was even a Boller fan for about two seasons. After watching Boller stumble through preaseason 2005 I realized he'll never be a quality QB and my support for him ended although I still root for him to lead the Ravens to victory. I know the outcome will be bad more times than not.
    Last edited by RustonRifle; 11-22-2007 at 12:24 PM.