Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: 2017 Coaching Carousel

If Jay Cutler gets another job after John Fox gets fired...smh.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Cutler reminds me of Jeff George. people swooned over his talent and he played a bunch of places but never won much. course his teams weren't that good.
    I think Fitzpatrick (now with the Jets) is another one. coach-killers.

Nawlins is 0-3 but Payton is probly safe. time for the franchise to re-boot. just wonder how long they keep Brees around.

lots of talk that Bradley gets fired after Sunday (@ London, before bye week). no idea successor. Les Miles and Cam Cameron are available!!!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

MORE SAFE: Rex, obviously. beating the cheatriots for them is like us beating the steelers.
    MORE SAFE: John Fox. Meh.
    LESS SAFE: Caldwell in Detroit. if they couldn't beat this weak bears team (wi backup qb) they won't do anything this year.
    MORE SAFE: Bradley in Jacksonville. for a week or two.
    LESS SAFE: McCoy in San Diego. lost to a poor Saints team with two late turnovers.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

I think McCoy is in some real trouble. You lose at home, to one of the worst road teams in the league? New Orleans went up to the Meadowlands and couldn't do jack.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Rex is safe.
    Caldwell got a win but long-term doesn't look good.

Bradley (Jax) and McCoy (San Diego) not looking good.
    I see Indi finishing about .500 and Pags on the market (come home Pags!!!)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    Rex is safe.
    Caldwell got a win but long-term doesn't look good.

Bradley (Jax) and McCoy (San Diego) not looking good.
    I see Indi finishing about .500 and Pags on the market (come home Pags!!!)
    Rex won't make it. It looks good now, but he won't make it.

Blog Entries

John Harbaugh is on the hot seat.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    John Harbaugh is on the hot seat.
    as you say.
    I see him doing tv next year then coming back (maybe @ Cleveland, I'm sure they'll be ready by then).

Jags and Bears lose again. I think Fox will resign, Bradley get the boot.

Blog Entries

Well, if John Harbaugh does get fired, Jacksonville will most certainly be open.

Well, if John Harbaugh does get fired, Jacksonville will most certainly be open.
    they threw their OC overboard so HC is next step.
    Caldwell loses again. McCoy (San Diego) loses again.
    tough loss for the Brownies. wonder if it could get bad enough for Hue to get dumped, first year or not.

Blog Entries

If they don't win a game, Hue will get fired.

If they don't win a game, Hue will get fired.
    For as close as they have come to winning games even with a win less season he will return. Unless the players quit on him late in the season he will be given a 2nd season.