Thread: I AM the 0.1%!

I AM the 0.1%!

That is starting Breshad Perriman this weekend.

All in!

No fear!

Not drinking the purple Kool-Aid, but eating it out of the packet!

Now there's just one thing I want you all to do ...

66515874.jpg

BS

(I'm also starting Joe and Tucker too.)

Blog Entries

Re: I AM the 0.1%!

Starting Joe Flacco is not a mistake. Starting Justin Tucker is not a mistake. Starting Breshad Perriman is, because before he gets his time in the spotlight, he has to go through Chris Moore.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

the Ravens dont run an offense thats relevant in fantasy. we have so many WR/TE/RB that is hard to trust any guy. If i had to choose 1 guy it prob be West

Concur with above - Tuck's Tuck, and Flacco's got nice things for the first time.

On the other hand, my alternatives are a bench-riddend Jamaal Charles and Vincent Jackson (who's facing a decent secondary in ATL).

Besides, my opponent had C.J. Anderson Thursday night, so I'm pretty much screwed this week.

Thanks for responding to my verbal facepalm.

BS

I drafted him in our RSR league, but he's staying on the bench. I took him with my next to last pick as a just in case. He is one of a few that I have that I can cut for better options down the road. Drafted as a bench warmer, hoping for some production. :)

Blog Entries

I would start Vincent Jackson before Breshad Perriman. Jackson is a starter and Atlanta lacks a good pass rush. Perriman may have looked good in limited action, but Wallace is a starter and the other snaps will likely be split between Aiken and Smith Sr. Even then, Chris Moore has more practice reps and game reps in Trestman's system.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

who would yall start
    rivers @kc, winston @ atl, or rgiii @ phi?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    who would yall start
    rivers @kc, winston @ atl, or rgiii @ phi?
    Winston @ Atlanta.

KC's defense is missing Justin Houston, but they still have other quality pieces. Rivers can sling it, so he'll get you points in the end, but he still turns the ball over and especially when his line has issues, which they likely will this year. I wouldn't touch Griffin. He's only shown that he can throw deep to the boundary. Otherwise, he's inaccurate, will get hit and is too much of an injury risk.

Tampa Bay may try to run Doug Martin, but Atlanta is lacking pass rush in a serious way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Winston @ Atlanta.

KC's defense is missing Justin Houston, but they still have other quality pieces. Rivers can sling it, so he'll get you points in the end, but he still turns the ball over and especially when his line has issues, which they likely will this year. I wouldn't touch Griffin. He's only shown that he can throw deep to the boundary. Otherwise, he's inaccurate, will get hit and is too much of an injury risk.

Tampa Bay may try to run Doug Martin, but Atlanta is lacking pass rush in a serious way.
    i think im going with winston also. i need the high upside guy cause dude im playing has derek carr and they will put up points on NO

Thanks - you talked me out of it.

You and the ATL pass rush, which even I realized was bad while watching the MIA preseason game.

Thanks again,

BS