Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Chip Kelly's offense is simple

speaking of Chip Kelly, darned if they didn't gobsmack the Lambs last night. totally unexpected on my end. I wonder if he's one of those win-one-year-then-it-stops-working.
    are the niners that good? Rams that bad?

very disappointed that the Cheatriots won, but remember, they went 10-6 with Cassel.

waiting for the day Brady hangs it up. all football nation will rejoice.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

gabbert should of been picked of 4 times if lambs held on to the ball. also some of his throws were unreal in traffic between 2-3 guys.
    still not buying chip kelly though

Blog Entries

St. Louis' defense looked so disheartened. It was sad to see. Even with the loss of Janoris Jenkins, who is one of the best and more versatile CBs in the league (Already paying dividends for New York), they have way too much talent to give up 28 to San Fran, under ANY circumstances.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore