Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: 15 year Anniversary of Biggest False Flag Ever

More fallacies, still no facts to debate

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    I've done a bunch of travelling over the past ten years and when I speak to people outside of this country relating to this issue, most of them are hesitant to engage with me at first. But I find that when i assure them of my open mindedness, the majority of them feel the same way. Its almost as if they were trying not to offend me by telling me that Santa isn't real.

A lot of americans are just built a certain way i guess. When the unpopular truth challenges the foundation of their values it doesn't matter how ridiculous the official story is, if it protects the image in which they believe their flag and country stands for then its a good enough story for them.
    Foundational values. Exactly. It's hard to swallow. Kennedy was killed because he challenged the fed. 9/11 happened to keep the fed and petro dollar in place. It's that simple. American hegemony cannot exist without either being threatened and is the basis of all wars. The US cabal could give 2 Fuchs about democracy, freedom or the like. Capiche Houston raven

Declarative statements with nothing to support them is, once again, a logical fallacy.

I will give y'all credit though. You've managed (so far) to avoid the one that conspiracy folks fall into the most: post hoc, ergo propter hoc

I have faith though. Once y'all start trying to back up your wild claims, it will happen for sure.

Blog Entries

So... what and how did the government pull of 9/11?

You know what, if we only had an independent third party of engineers and scientists, from all the relevant backgrounds, look over all of the evidence, both from the governments version and the tin foil hat folks, and make a determination on what really happened.

Oh wait ....

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a49/1227842/

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    You know what, if we only had an independent third party of engineers and scientists, from all the relevant backgrounds, look over all of the evidence, both from the governments version and the tin foil hat folks, and make a determination on what really happened.

Oh wait ....

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a49/1227842/

Hey, check your privilege.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Blog Entries

A little story into my life, I had just got out of the Army and worked for a major retail chain as a regional coordinator for fraud & internal investigations. On 9/13, I got a call from my boss to go the Pentagon City location and assist the FBI in rounding up employees who were working on 9-11 so they can be interviewed as to what they saw that morning.

Before the interviews started, I was briefed that our employees were particularly important to their investigation since many of them were in the top floor of the garage and witnessed Flight 77 hit the pentagon. The top floor of the garage was employee parking and was adjacent to the employee entrance to the store.

18 employees were present on top of that garage and over the span of three days, all 18 were interviewed. I was present in all but one interview (I caught a nasty flu and missed the last one). All of them said the same thing: a passenger plane, not a missile or any other nonsense, hit the side of the Pentagon.

Now any trained investigator will tell you, you don't stop there. You have to account for actual witnesses and segregate them from the ones who were simply repeating what another co-worker saw. The FBI did a fantastic job at weeding those folks out (four of them) from the real witnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    Hey, check your privilege.
    Right?

Why rely on the verifiable when I can simply go with the fabricated and unprovable to satisfy my confirmation bias.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Declarative statements with nothing to support them is, once again, a logical fallacy.

I will give y'all credit though. You've managed (so far) to avoid the one that conspiracy folks fall into the most: post hoc, ergo propter hoc

I have faith though. Once y'all start trying to back up your wild claims, it will happen for sure.
    You keep regurgitating nonsensical claims by some internet trolls with no backing. Only a fool would believe that nothing is off the table when it comes to trillions and trillions of dollars.

You probably believe Reagan was coherent for 8 years, that the civil war was going to free slaves, that one dude killed Kennedy, that the US settlers didn't kill 50 million Native Americans, that millions of slaves did not die on the way to America, etc. it's your myopic worldview seen from a view of privilege that you can't see that this country is about one thing MULLAH

Ad hominem diatribe.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    You keep regurgitating nonsensical claims by some internet trolls with no backing. Only a fool would believe that nothing is off the table when it comes to trillions and trillions of dollars.

You probably believe Reagan was coherent for 8 years, that the civil war was going to free slaves, that one dude killed Kennedy, that the US settlers didn't kill 50 million Native Americans, that millions of slaves did not die on the way to America, etc. it's your myopic worldview seen from a view of privilege that you can't see that this country is about one thing MULLAH
    Admit it. Houston is using legitimate science to debunk your insane ramblings and you have no actual means of rebuttal. You don't deserve to be on a forum with sane humans.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco