Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 15 year Anniversary of Biggest False Flag Ever

I didn't know that Alex Jones was a poster here.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    I didn't know that Alex Jones was a poster here.
    Alex Jones is a racist disinformation agent. Nice try though. Get on the money trail. Your privilege hinders you from being objective.

15 year Anniversary of Biggest False Flag Ever

See? More fallacies. It's everyone else's fault for being dumb, privileged, etc.

At the root of every conspiracy theorist is an egocentric who knows it all.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Alex Jones is a racist disinformation agent. Nice try though. Get on the money trail. Your privilege hinders you from being objective.
    Do inform me about my privilege.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Blog Entries

Ironic that we are going to have a day of pomp and circumstance and nationalism when this was a Plaxico self inflicted attack to further American hegemony on a global scale. Disgusting and patronizing at the same time!
    Telling you right now...I wouldn't waste 5 minutes of my life with trying to convince people over the internet that 9/11 wasn't what we were told. Most of the people you are talking to are adults and have almost had 15 years to figure it out. It took me about 4 yrs, but If they don't get it by now, then sadly they probably never will. And to be honest, its not really their fault. They suffer from a combination of the American Exceptionalism myth and Normalcy Bias.

I can tell you right now that your discussion will only prove to be an opportunity for the sheep like mentality in which permeates our society to ridicule, mock and undermine your perspective through sarcasm.

Neither you nor i have any proof that 9/11 was without a shadow of doubt an inside job. On the other hand, what the detractors and so called debunkers fail to realize is that they themselves have no smoking gun proof that 9/11 was an attack perpetrated by "terrorist". So ultimately instead of a cross comparison of the facts and evidence what it comes down to is their unwavering faith in this country even if she has been long since auctioned off to the highest bidder.

The evidence of a conspiracy overwhelmingly favors the "truther" community. But at the end of the day its an alternative perspective and these people only eat, drink and consume that which has been approved by the FDA...... smh

Why am I not surprised.

A good read I often refer to around this time of year ....

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...iracy-theories

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    Telling you right now...I wouldn't waste 5 minutes of my life with trying to convince people over the internet that 9/11 wasn't what we were told. Most of the people you are talking to are adults and have almost had 15 years to figure it out. It took me about 4 yrs, but If they don't get it by now, then sadly they probably never will. And to be honest, its not really their fault. They suffer from a combination of the American Exceptionalism myth and Normalcy Bias.

I can tell you right now that your discussion will only prove to be an opportunity for the sheep like mentality in which permeates our society to ridicule, mock and undermine your perspective through sarcasm.

Neither you nor i have any proof that 9/11 was without a shadow of doubt an inside job. On the other hand, what the detractors and so called debunkers fail to realize is that they themselves have no smoking gun proof that 9/11 was an attack perpetrated by "terrorist". So ultimately instead of a cross comparison of the facts and evidence what it comes down to is their unwavering faith in this country even if she has been long since auctioned off to the highest bidder.

The evidence of a conspiracy overwhelmingly favors the "truther" community. But at the end of the day its an alternative perspective and these people only eat, drink and consume that which has been approved by the FDA...... smh
    They really think that I'm being condescending or some know it all, but if you step back and take a look from a non partisan and objective view, they can't help but see the truth, or see the holes in the bs corporate government sponsored narrative.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Why am I not surprised.

Blog Entries

I'd be happy to read and discussed what I asked for two pages ago. What happened and how was it pulled off?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'd be happy to read and discussed what I asked for two pages ago. What happened and how was it pulled off?
    You're too privileged to understand ... but they're not being condescending.

Blog Entries

They really think that I'm being condescending or some know it all, but if you step back and take a look from a non partisan and objective view, they can't help but see the truth, or see the holes in the bs corporate government sponsored narrative.
    I've done a bunch of travelling over the past ten years and when I speak to people outside of this country relating to this issue, most of them are hesitant to engage with me at first. But I find that when i assure them of my open mindedness, the majority of them feel the same way. Its almost as if they were trying not to offend me by telling me that Santa isn't real.

A lot of americans are just built a certain way i guess. When the unpopular truth challenges the foundation of their values it doesn't matter how ridiculous the official story is, if it protects the image in which they believe their flag and country stands for then its a good enough story for them.