Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

15 year Anniversary of Biggest False Flag Ever

Ironic that we are going to have a day of pomp and circumstance and nationalism when this was a Plaxico self inflicted attack to further American hegemony on a global scale. Disgusting and patronizing at the same time!

Blog Entries

Re: 15 year Anniversary of Biggest False Flag Ever

So not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So not surprising.
    Right?!

Normally, I'd say just ignore it but 9-11 conspiracy folks are fun. I almost rank them up there with JFK conspiracy people. Exposing their nonsense is rather fun and incredibly easy.

Sadly though, I don't think he's for real. I think it's become rather obvious from his previous posts he's trolling on purpose.
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 09-09-2016 at 08:38 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Right?!

Normally, I'd say just ignore it but 9-11 conspiracy folks are fun. I almost rank them up there with JFK conspiracy people. Exposing their nonsense is rather fun and incredibly easy.

Sadly though, I don't think he's for real. I think it's become rather obvious from his previous posts he's trolling on purpose.
    I always thought there was a bit more evidence that JFK assassination could have been a conspiracy. 9/11 though.. GTFOH

Expose what? The truth? Let's go!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Expose what? The truth? Let's go!
    Ok, go for it. Tell us what happened and how. I'm all ears...

I always thought there was a bit more evidence that JFK assassination could have been a conspiracy. 9/11 though.. GTFOH
    I used to be big into the JFK stuff in my 20's. But then I visited the 6th Floor Museum and looked out from that window. A blind monkey could have made that shot, ruining the central premise of 99% of the prevailing theories.

The problem with the JFK stuff is that the Warren Commission did a sloppy job, opening the door to the nut jobs when errors were found in the report. Same with the 9-11 Commission Report to a smaller extent. It had a few errors itself and the tin foil hat brigade, who think these reports need to be free of any and all errors, hang their hats on that as 'proof' of a conspiracy.

Thankfully, independent third parties have took on the 9-11 stuff, making these conspiracy nuts look even more dumb than they already do.

You guys problem is you believe in the bullshit American narrative. You have to, because your entire world view and thought process is built on a lie.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I used to be big into the JFK stuff in my 20's. But then I visited the 6th Floor Museum and looked out from that window. A blind monkey could have made that shot, ruining the central premise of 99% of the prevailing theories.

The problem with the JFK stuff is that the Warren Commission did a sloppy job, opening the door to the nut jobs when errors were found in the report. Same with the 9-11 Commission Report to a smaller extent. It had a few errors itself and the tin foil hat brigade, who think these reports need to be free of any and all errors, hand their hats on that as 'proof' of a conspiracy.

Thankfully, independent third parties have took on the 9-11 stuff, making these conspiracy nuts look even more dumb than they already do.
    Yeah, there is no way to pull off something the scale of 9/11 will out something somewhere leaking. Just not possible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    You guys problem is you believe in the bullshit American narrative. You have to, because your entire world view and thought process is built on a lie.
    Well, shit. What a convincing story... You know what have hearing all this,... your right, it was an inside job.

Yeah, there is no way to pull off something the scale of 9/11 will out something somewhere leaking. Just not possible.
    And you're now touching on "the myth of the hyper-competent government". It's the belief that the government, which cannot tie its own shoes, can somehow pull off these massive conspiracies involving thousands upon thousands of people and not one single shred of evidence ever gets leaked.

Sure it is. But before I get into my diatribe, if you have no clue why we invaded Iraq and killed Khadffi than none of this will make sense to you.