Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC North...

AFC North...

From reading various message boards, blogs, watching YouTube videos, there seems to be a sense that this division is a two-team race btw Pitt and Cincy. Maybe I'm a homer, but I see this as a three-team race, and in my opinion, Cincy and Pitt have as many question marks on their rosters as the Ravens do. Pitt doesn't have Bryant, they lost their starting TE to retirement, and his replacement hasn't been activated from PUP--their starting RB is elite, but will he stay healthy for 16 games? The same thing goes for Big Ben. Their defense is shaky, the only bright spots I see are Cameron Heyward and Ryan Shazier. Other than that, they have no pass rushers that scare me, a middling at best secondary, and average safety play. As for Cincy, Dalton lost his number 2 and 3 receivers, his TE is oft-injured, so who knows how many games Eifert will play? As for their defense, yes Atkins, Dunlap, the rest of their front seven is in the top third of the league, but their best corner Pacman is older, and plays can be made on that guy. The younger guys, Fitzpatrick and Dennard, Joe can throw at them all day! Lost in all of this is how much the Ravens improved their roster--particularly at receiver. Even with all the injuries, the Ravens were still within a touchdown of winning most of their games in the fourth quarter. In sum, I'm drinking the purple kool-aid and I see the Ravens winning the north! LOL!

Re: AFC North...

I think the Ravens can contend for the North and make it to the playoffs, but I don't know if they'll win it.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Blog Entries

Looking at the Bengals schedule, they will face some early challenges:

@ Jets
    @ Steelers
    vs Broncos
    vs Dolphins
    @ Cowboys
    @ Patriots

That's their first six games. They could conceivably start 2-4 and no one would be surprised.

Then, they finish:

vs Pittsburgh
    @ Houston
    vs Baltimore
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    From reading various message boards, blogs, watching YouTube videos, there seems to be a sense that this division is a two-team race btw Pitt and Cincy. Maybe I'm a homer, but I see this as a three-team race, and in my opinion, Cincy and Pitt have as many question marks on their rosters as the Ravens do. Pitt doesn't have Bryant, they lost their starting TE to retirement, and his replacement hasn't been activated from PUP--their starting RB is elite, but will he stay healthy for 16 games? The same thing goes for Big Ben. Their defense is shaky, the only bright spots I see are Cameron Heyward and Ryan Shazier. Other than that, they have no pass rushers that scare me, a middling at best secondary, and average safety play. As for Cincy, Dalton lost his number 2 and 3 receivers, his TE is oft-injured, so who knows how many games Eifert will play? As for their defense, yes Atkins, Dunlap, the rest of their front seven is in the top third of the league, but their best corner Pacman is older, and plays can be made on that guy. The younger guys, Fitzpatrick and Dennard, Joe can throw at them all day! Lost in all of this is how much the Ravens improved their roster--particularly at receiver. Even with all the injuries, the Ravens were still within a touchdown of winning most of their games in the fourth quarter. In sum, I'm drinking the purple kool-aid and I see the Ravens winning the north! LOL!
    I NEVER count the Ravens out. I don't understand all the hoopla about the Steelers either. We all are just an injury or 2 away from disaster.

Good luck you guys and most of all "NO Injuries"!
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

The Steelers have a lot of injuries and suspensions. The Bills are getting a lot of attention for player who are out for them. Go check out the Steelers. It's actually worse.

Steelers coming in last. Watch

Blog Entries

Based on what I read, over and over and over, the 2016 steelers will be the best team in the history of the NFL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Steelers coming in last. Watch
    No way. The Browns might not win a game this year. No matter how bad the Steelers end up it won't be as bad as the Browns. We won 5 games last year and still finished ahead of the Browns. That's a nightmare franchise.

Personally I am worried about the steelers. I think the hoopla is justified, but I certainly hope they fall on their face.
    I think a lot of the hoopla is generated by they fact that they really should have beat the Broncos last year in that playoff game. And if memory
    serves me correctly they were without Brown and Bell. As much as I hate it I think they are the team to beat in the AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    No way. The Browns might not win a game this year. No matter how bad the Steelers end up it won't be as bad as the Browns. We won 5 games last year and still finished ahead of the Browns. That's a nightmare franchise.
    Hold all the way up son! Steelers gonna stink. Ben ain't playing 16 games. Dangelo Williams is injury prone. Outside of Antonio brown their receiving Corp is mediocre, they got no pass rushers etc.

Browns got more talent on offense and they gonna shock folks. People get caught up in stats and not personnel.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yards View Post
    Personally I am worried about the steelers. I think the hoopla is justified, but I certainly hope they fall on their face.
    I think a lot of the hoopla is generated by they fact that they really should have beat the Broncos last year in that playoff game. And if memory
    serves me correctly they were without Brown and Bell. As much as I hate it I think they are the team to beat in the AFC.
    They should have lost to cincy.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Hold all the way up son! Steelers gonna stink. Ben ain't playing 16 games. Dangelo Williams is injury prone. Outside of Antonio brown their receiving Corp is mediocre, they got no pass rushers etc.

Browns got more talent on offense and they gonna shock folks. People get caught up in stats and not personnel.
    When you're finished kissing the Browns' boots, could you tell me who their pass rushers are? Because Clevelands defense is trash. I also find it funny that you say Roethlisberger won't play 16 games when RG3s knees are held together with tape and Browns' fans hopes.
    Last edited by Sarcasticfury; 09-09-2016 at 09:23 AM.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco