Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Two things work in Joe's favor far as bouncing back from his knee injury.

Re: Two things work in Joe's favor far as bouncing back from his knee injury.

Still wacko for Flacco. Ravens need Flacco to win games, end of discussion. Glad he's ready to go.

Blog Entries

Is there anyone who doesn't think that Flacco will bounce back from that injury? From all appearances it's a non-factor

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Is there anyone who doesn't think that Flacco will bounce back from that injury? From all appearances it's a non-factor
    I believe he definitely will and likely in a big way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    oh there are a few on here who would argue this point lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I won't mention names I have to behave lol

First bad game Flacco has and it's on, count on it. Part of forums everywhere, is those waiting for the right moment to post. Bet Rasta comes back, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    First bad game Flacco has and it's on, count on it. Part of forums everywhere, is those waiting for the right moment to post. Bet Rasta comes back, LOL.
    anyone but him lol

I don't think anyone would argue that he can't bounce back from the injury.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I won't mention names I have to behave lol
    I'll take the bait.

I don't doubt that Flacco can bounce back from injury. In fact I think Flacco might feel like he has something prove.

I'll admit I'm one of them guys that get so wrapped up into fantasy football stats that I forget about the "little things".

I like Flacco and I've always said that. The things I have a hard time wrapping my head around is one play he's Tom Brady with a quick release and spot on pass then the next he looks like he doesn't belong. His inconsistency drives me insane and I feel like things he can get better at he hasn't. But I've said that about Torrey and people disagree. We all have our opinions that's what's great about these boards.

If I had my way Flacco would throw for 45 TDs and 4,500 yards you should see him on my Madden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I'll take the bait.

I don't doubt that Flacco can bounce back from injury. In fact I think Flacco might feel like he has something prove.

I'll admit I'm one of them guys that get so wrapped up into fantasy football stats that I forget about the "little things".

I like Flacco and I've always said that. The things I have a hard time wrapping my head around is one play he's Tom Brady with a quick release and spot on pass then the next he looks like he doesn't belong. His inconsistency drives me insane and I feel like things he can get better at he hasn't. But I've said that about Torrey and people disagree. We all have our opinions that's what's great about these boards.

If I had my way Flacco would throw for 45 TDs and 4,500 yards you should see him on my Madden.

What you said is very accurate about Joe Flacco and hopefully guys like Breshad Perriman can help him in becoming more consistent.

Hoping the fact he injured his lead leg forces him to use his plant leg properly more often.

"Find #20 on every play"