Page 5 of 220 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: I know it just happened, but could Bridgewater's injury cause a Mallet trade?

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravenous View Post
    You were two minutes ahead of me apparently... You are correct - Baldy also doing his best Adam Schefter impression with the breaking news.
    He's the Adam Schefter of this board LOL

Re: I know it just happened, but could Bridgewater's injury cause a Mallet trade?

Vikings practice facility is natural grass.

Re: 2016 Regular Season Around The League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    dislocated knee, torn acl, no nerve or arterial damage
    But from non-contact? Like I said, shades of Pitta. Hate to see or hear about an injury, especially happening without contact.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Vikings practice facility is natural grass.
    So do 14 other stadiums.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Re: 2016 Regular Season Around The League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    But from non-contact? Like I said, shades of Pitta. Hate to see or hear about an injury, especially happening without contact.
    1. Most ACL tears are non contact. 2. Pitta's injury was to his hip and it occurred when he was falling down.

Don't say "shades of Pitta" if the two injuries aren't actually alike. Unless you enjoy being wrong, which I'm beginning to think that you do.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    So do 14 other stadiums.
    The Vikings practice in a college stadium, not their home.

My point being was that grass isn't some magic elixir to stopping or even reducing the number of non contact injuries, yet we tore up a perfectly fine surface in favor of grass on that very notion of safety.

Both Brigewater and Pitta's injury was a non contact injury, LMAO http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...d-dennis-pitta

Amazing isn't it , that players suffer injuries like that , LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Both Brigewater and Pitta's injury was a non contact injury, LMAO http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...d-dennis-pitta

Amazing isn't it , that players suffer injuries like that , LOL.
    I don't understand why you'd put LOL after "players suffer injuries like that". Odd time to laugh out loud. Or did you not know what LOL meant?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Young guys seem to think they have all the answers, SMH. As for not understanding, I totally believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    So the douchebag punter that ran his yap to Justin Tucker?

Broncos just cut him. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ha!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I feel like Josh Johnson would be a better fit for them if they were going to be interested in either of our backups. Not that they would be, because Hill is more or less just as good as most backups in the league.

I don't know if this is good luck or bad luck for me. In my money FF league, my first two picks were Elliott and Peterson. Now neither has a QB. They'll get the ball a lot but I'm guessing that is against defenses stacked to play the run...