Page 3 of 220 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: I know it just happened, but could Bridgewater's injury cause a Mallet trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post
    Why are so many people so eager to trade Mallet? Back up QBs are quite valuable, and Mallet looks good in Trestman's system.
    Good question and who is his replacement? Johnson? They waived him .

Re: I know it just happened, but could Bridgewater's injury cause a Mallet trade?

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Good question and who is his replacement? Johnson? They waived him .
    Actually they still have Josh Johnson, they waived the other Johnson QB.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post
    Why are so many people so eager to trade Mallet? Back up QBs are quite valuable, and Mallet looks good in Trestman's system.
    Many prefer Johnson and know that the Ravens aren't keeping 2 backup QBs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    Steelers put Ladarius Green on PUP. The guy was supposed to replace Heath Miller, but I don't think that he showed up for camp.
    They have Jesse James and he's looked pretty solid

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: 2016 Regular Season Around The League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Rules of the thread -

Posts are limited to news worthy items and discussion of those items.

If possible, please source posts.

Examples:

"Player X carted off the field at practice today, likely out for the year."

"NFL team A trades Player X to NFL team B for a 3rd round pick in the _______ draft."

"NFLPA and Goodell agree in principle to reduce pre season games to 3 games from 4."

No pics of women please.

In order to keep this thread manageable, let's just keep it about football news.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very fair and reasonable, I'll follow those rules wicked

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Teddy Bridgewater's knee injury was "gruesome," and that his teammates were "disturbed and horrified," with some even throwing up.
    It sounds like we're dealing with a Kevin Ware/Paul George-type situation. An ambulance and paramedics were summoned when Bridgewater went down, with the paramedics being something longtime observers had never seen before. Bridgewater isn't going to play this season. The question is fast becoming if he'll be ready for 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Teddy Bridgewater's knee injury was "gruesome," and that his teammates were "disturbed and horrified," with some even throwing up.
    It sounds like we're dealing with a Kevin Ware/Paul George-type situation. An ambulance and paramedics were summoned when Bridgewater went down, with the paramedics being something longtime observers had never seen before. Bridgewater isn't going to play this season. The question is fast becoming if he'll be ready for 2017.

Did he suffer some kind of Marcus Lattimore injury?
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

But it was a non-contact injury from what I read? Shades of Pitta.

Blog Entries

All anyone is reporting right now is that Bridgewater has an ACL tear and is out for the season.

Guess the Vikings will be picking early in next year's draft. Fuckers will prob have a shot at Fournette to replace AP. Imagine that shit.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

sad :(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    But it was a non-contact injury from what I read? Shades of Pitta.
    Pitta injured his hip, Bridgewater was grabbing his knee.
    Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    All anyone is reporting right now is that Bridgewater has an ACL tear and is out for the season.

Guess the Vikings will be picking early in next year's draft. Fuckers will prob have a shot at Fournette to replace AP. Imagine that shit.

The better bet would be to take a top tackle. Matt Kalil is looking like a bust.
    Joe Flacco