Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Official Dean Pees Thread of Darkness and Hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    oh no no no no no Smoove is not partaking in this...not yet lol
    Just no pictures like these and you'll be ok:

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

My neighbor had to have some setter spaniel breed of dog and all that dog does is bark; barks at clouds drifting by, grass growing.... The breeder told him that's the inbred trait before hand but Mike had to have it, has to keep it.
    The wife hates the dog cause of the bark bark bark bark bark. I told her it wasn't the dogs fault. Mike knew exactly what he was getting, no surprises now when that dog barks incessantly. He's doing what that kind of dog does.
    I'm not blaming or bashing Pees again for doing quite well what everyone knows he's going to do; coach to his resume.
    Last edited by DonNMass; 08-24-2016 at 10:08 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Just no pictures like these and you'll be ok:

oh my

One of these days Pees is going to create a secret UserID for himself and start posting messages defending himself and how awesome he is.

'Dean Pees is the best defensive coordinator the Ravens ever had ! Bar none ! You all are just stupid, whiny babies who don't know anything about how football works ! Have to get back to practice now...' (oops! Did I write that?)

I don't understand the point of this thread for Mr Dean Pees is a true polymath and obviously he is not appreciated enough......

He rides motorcycles

He plays the piano

He invents new defensive schemes

His butt cheeks provide a soft and warm nestling area for Harbs......

whats not to like?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SHORTTRACK; 08-24-2016 at 01:53 PM.

Here's the thing...

I hate what has become of our beloved RAVENS DEFENSE the last few years under Dean Pees...but I still find it really difficult to lay all the blame at his feet.
    I still say elite players have elevated far more coaches than elite coaches have elevated players. The bottom line is that the defense was elite for so many years because it had elite players for so many years. That 2012 season wasn't just the last ride for Ray, it was the last ride for RAVENS DEFENSE as we had come to know and love it. Dean Pees drew the unfortunate straw of having to be the last guy that had elite talent to work with on this defense AND the guy who was supposed to usher in the new era of talent. He did ok with the former and has been piss poor with the latter. The smarter move for him would have been to move on after the SuperBowl win and let some new guy take the lumps that were coming as Ray, Ed and Ngata departed and Sizzle closes out his career. I know i'm in the minority, but I truly believe talent has failed Dean more than he has failed the talent:

2011 - as LB coach - Ray, Ed, Haloti, Sizzle core all playing well even with Sizzle coming off injury - 3rd ranked Defense
    2012 - Ray(hurt), Ed(hurt), Haloti, Sizzle core still intact and savvy enough at the end to close out games with timely plays - 12th ranked defense
    2013 - Suggs(1st achiles) and Haloti up and down season as influx of new players and talent tries to find footing - 12th ranked defense
    2014 - Suggs, Doom, Haloti core mostly healthy throughout, CJ Mosley makes impact - 6th ranked defense
    2015 - No Suggs, No Haloti, CJ step back, Doom overused - 24th ranked defense

I didn't even throw in the years of Pro-bowl level elite play we got from guys like Boulware, Burnett, McCrary, Trevor Pryce, C-Mac, Sharper, Adalius etc etc

I still don't like the guy or the particular style of defense that he implements, but he is the first D-Coord the Ravens have had during the new era without the HOF talent so I will cut him some slack.

I remember Shanahan being a genius, right until Elway retired.

I remember our very own Billick being a genius with Randy Moss and Carter and Smith and a probowl O-Line. I also remember him never sniffing offensive greatness again for the rest of his coaching career and Randy Moss continuing to be a beast for the rest of his career(when he felt like it, lol)

I remember Dick Lebau being the greatest defensive mind in football when he had Troy in his prime and pro-bowlers all over the field for years in Pittsburgh...and how it ended with him as a feeble old man that the game had passed by conveniently after the exit of a lot of that talent.

How many Superbowls have all the former "genius" D-Coordinators for the Ravens gone on to win? How many Top 10 defenses have they consistently produced?

The defense will do better this year barring any injuries, Ravens will win some games because the defense did their jobs. The Ravens will finish better then 5-11 this year.

It's team game, that's all I can say. The offense has been slightly better then the defense, but really nothing to brag about.

As usual, posters need to point fingers because they need an excuse why the team lost, SMH. It does keep the forum going though, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    The defense will do better this year barring any injuries, Ravens will win some games because the defense did their jobs. The Ravens will finish better then 5-11 this year.

It's team game, that's all I can say. The offense has been slightly better then the defense, but really nothing to brag about.

As usual, posters need to point fingers because they need an excuse why the team lost, SMH. It does keep the forum going though, LOL.
    I agree.....most teams have weaknesses. We had to eat Ray Rice's contract and that alone may have cost is a stud on defense.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Attachment 3784 all the talent or lack there of in the world still don't explain this shit LOL

Attachment 3784 all the talent or lack there of in the world still don't explain this shit LOL
    or his tendency to play prevent the entire 4th quarter.:bag:

"Pees doesn't trust his CB's"

Too fucking bad Dean. Get over your god damn trust issues becuase we have FOOTBALL TO PLAY
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

12. Re: The Official Dean Pees Thread of Darkness and Hatred.

His name means Dean Urinates.