Blog Entries

OT: Premier Leagues Underway

I, The Excellector, Precious Light Magic Sword of the Great King Austin Lyle Forrester, hereby request a two day allowance of this thread on the main forum, to give various posters an opportunity to see it.

As we well know, RSR is represented by posters in various countries and of various cultures.

There is a football (soccer) underbelly here and I thought it would be a good idea to have a Premier League Thread, that those who keep up with it can participate in throughout the season. Whether you are a follower of the ECL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundasliga, or Ligue 1.

After the two days, preferably late Monday night, it could then be moved to where it belongs.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: OT: Premier Leagues Underway

To start, Pep Guardiola is off to a good start with City, Zlatan is off to a good start of his own with United, Barca flexed their muscle today and Juventus is currently 1 nil up on Fiorentina.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

What about this league?

... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    What about this league?

... Bc
    What channel does that come on?

Blog Entries

Red face Re: OT: Premier Leagues Underway

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    What channel does that come on?
    The Victoria's (got no) Secret channel. There's legal gambling too. You can bet the over - undies on games and see it day or nightie :o ... Bc

Blog Entries

The Victoria's (got no) Secret channel. There's legal gambling too. You can bet the over - undies on games and see it day or nightie :o ... Bc
    What venue do they play in? I always wondered about that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    What venue do they play in? I always wondered about that.
    They play in an intimate arena, and here is their "turf" :

... Bc

Blog Entries

They play in an intimate arena, and here is their "turf" :

... Bc
    Light magic SHEETS?!

Blog Entries

Barca looks good already and Madrid performed well given the amount of starters they were missing.

Athletico seems to be having the same issues as last year, struggling to take advantage of scoring opportunities.

Blog Entries

City and United are both 3/3 to start the season. Hull hung in there with United, but Man U was able to pull it out late.

Blog Entries

Barcelona's back three look to be in disarray. Legane's aggressive defense has left just enough opportunities for Barca to find the net and that's masked it somewhat, but the change in formation by Luis Enrique will certainly be questioned this week. They definitely need to get it together before facing Athleti, because right now it looks like even Athleti's front could score three goals against this defense.

Liverpool had a quality showing against Chelsea yesterday. They played much faster and it showed.