Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

In a few words, perhaps 4 or less, describe your impression of this first Glimpse of 2016

This is obviously a very shallow and unclear showing for what the 2016 Ravens could be or will be about. Not easy to know how well holes will yet be filled.

So just for fun in say 4 words or less describe what your first impression was from what you saw on Thursday night.

Mine are:
    Young Deep Fast(er) Coached

I think some useful players will be culled from this team and make other teams from around the league. It's only a gut feeling right now, but I have a sense of useful depth at many positions. In other words, tough cuts. I also get a gut sense of a team that may have helped the lack of speed that had been called for. I also get a feeling that Trestman is going to be the fit that we want him to be.

I love seeing real grass stains on the Jerseys by the way. That's the only statement I can make with any certainty or fruition that may arise.

Re: In a few words, perhaps 4 or less, describe your impression of this first Glimpse of 2016

Barring a catastrophic string of injuries, we're as loaded at RB as I've ever seen.

Blog Entries

Re: In a few words, perhaps 4 or less, describe your impression of this first Glimpse of 2016

Not terrible.

Last preseason they were awful and that continued into the season. This preseason they look more crisp and more disciplined. Can't say how it will turn out but positive signs.

Blog Entries

Better than last year.

8-8 with potential for 10-6 or 6-10.

Blog Entries

Encouraging with decent depth.

worried about wr and db

Blog Entries

Going to be hard to get a couple of our final cuts to the PS
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Very optimistic and concerned

(Make of that what you will)
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Waiting on starters' health :(

West and Dixon in no particular order will be 1-2 by week 3.

Can't make any judgement on WR as the Ravens played guys who won't make the 53 - Smith Perriman, Wallace, Aiken, Camp and Moore are going to be the 6 WRs

Ravens are actually fortunate Boyle is going to be suspended 10 games, and Waller 4 games - as it will give them time and opportunity to protect them for the future

Defense looked like it played faster and smarter.

Tucker's job is safe

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Very optimistic and concerned

(Make of that what you will)
    :word
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB