Blog Entries

How can you not shake your head at the San Diego Chargers Front Office?

They have a history of playing hardball with their veteran players. Let alone their draft picks. I cannot name a team that comes to mind as having, as many rookie holdouts as the San Diego Chargers. They are clearly cutting off their nose to spite their face. Here, you have a rookie and his agent saying that they are willing to either give in to the bonus-deferment demands or the language demands. Yet, you have a front office wanting both. This is ridiculous. Plus, they are trying to use the fact that the two surrounding picks agreed to it this year, as if that would have made a difference one way or another. They would have done this anyway. We all know it. Sad.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: How can you not shake your head at the San Diego Chargers Front Office?

reminds me a little of the Packers' philosophy of not signing veteran FAs. I've done some trolling and some of the fans feel they should have had at least one more ring last few years. (imagine if the Ravens had not signed guys like Shannon Sharpe, Rod Woodson, Jacoby Jones).

...and how many rings do the Chargers have? they had Brees and now Rivers and not even a SB appearance last 15+ years?

I'll stick with Ozzie thank you
    wonder if they'd trade the rights to Bosa?
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Re: How can you not shake your head at the San Diego Chargers Front Office?

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    reminds me a little of the Packers' philosophy of not signing veteran FAs. I've done some trolling and some of the fans feel they should have had at least one more ring last few years. (imagine if the Ravens had not signed guys like Shannon Sharpe, Rod Woodson, Jacoby Jones).

...and how many rings do the Chargers have? they had Brees and now Rivers and not even a SB appearance last 15+ years?

I'll stick with Ozzie thank you
    wonder if they'd trade the rights to Bosa?
    The deadline to trade his rights has passed. At this point, they either have to sign him or watch him re-enter the draft.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore