Where Are They Now? Kelly Gregg

One on one with Kelly Gregg in a new feature that we're developing, "Where Are They Now?"

RSR: You were a Raven when the rivalry with the Steelers was at its peak. What moments stick out the most from that rivalry?

KG: It was like a fight. I still won’t buy Heinz ketchup. I always hated Jeff Hartings and Alan Faneca. It was a lot of fun. It was like a legalized street fight. I still got my hate for the Steelers. I saw a Steelers car flag the other day here in Oklahoma, and I wanted to shoot the guy the bird.

More here...

LINK
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Blog Entries

Re: Where Are They Now? Kelly Gregg

Fantastic interview! Buddy Lee will always be remembered in Baltimore. The peoples champion! Love that guy and glad he's enjoying time with his family.

Tony, you need a lot more of these. Peter Boulware, Chris McAlister, Adalius Thomas and even guys we still hear from like Quadry Ismail, Edwin Mulitalo and OJ Brigance would be great for this feature

Great job! Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Fantastic interview! Buddy Lee will always be remembered in Baltimore. The peoples champion! Love that guy and glad he's enjoying time with his family.

Tony, you need a lot more of these. Peter Boulware, Chris McAlister, Adalius Thomas and even guys we still hear from like Quadry Ismail, Edwin Mulitalo and OJ Brigance would be great for this feature
    It's a new series we've started and all of those guys are on our target list although OJ, I think, everyone knows about. What a man!

This is phenomenal. Love hearing the comment about the Squeelers from Gregg. Lord knows that man has literally been in the trenches during the best of the rivalry.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Buddy Lee!! He is one of my all-time favorites that have donned the purple and black. Such an underrated force.

That was awesome!
    The bit with the steelers car flag was funny as hell.
    He was right about thinking Baltimore wanted to run him out of town after the Jamal Lewis training camp incident.
    There were definitely many people on the forums and the radio wanting him cut.
    I can't wait to see the rest of these as they come out.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Kelly Gregg used to throw the Center out of the way, shoulder through the fullback, tackle the running back and then hike his pants up. Now that's a real man!

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Kelly Gregg used to throw the Center out of the way, shoulder through the fullback, tackle the running back and then hike his pants up. Now that's a real man!
    :word

One of my all time favorites. Archetypal Raven. Looking forward to more.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.