Page 3 of 183 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Official Training Camp Thread

Well last year Steve Smith Sr. almost flat out said that they had players on the team who were just happy to be on the team. So, hopefully, some competition will do the team good.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well last year Steve Smith Sr. almost flat out said that they had players on the team who were just happy to be on the team. So, hopefully, some competition will do the team good.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Just realized that Bronson Kaufusi missed pretty much all of the Rookie Camp, OTAs and Minicamp with a back injury bit managed to avoid PUP. Good news for him

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Really bummed about T-Rich. I was really pulling for him to make an impact.
    me too. hopefully its a short stint because he misses more than a day or two its going to be quite the hole to climb out of.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

I follow Brandon Williams on Instagram him and Stanley have been working out together in break those boys were putting in some serious work in the gym thats good to see Stanley pairing up with a vet for workouts during this break. B.Will is a workout warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I follow Brandon Williams on Instagram him and Stanley have been working out together in break those boys were putting in some serious work in the gym thats good to see Stanley pairing up with a vet for workouts during this break. B.Will is a workout warrior
    But it also goes to BWill's stepping up to being a mentor and embracing his role as a vet on this team. I love BWill.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    But it also goes to BWill's stepping up to being a mentor and embracing his role as a vet on this team. I love BWill.
    I was pretty negative towards BWill in the thread on his contract, but it's hard not to love the dude.

He seems like a good teammate and he's also hilarious. That video of him dancing in the locker room is a classic. Moves well for a big dude
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    yes I like that as well, it's good to see vets stepping up and helping out the rooks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I was pretty negative towards BWill in the thread on his contract, but it's hard not to love the dude.

He seems like a good teammate and he's also hilarious. That video of him dancing in the locker room is a classic. Moves well for a big dude
    I wouldn't say your were negative you made some valid points in terms of paying the kind of money a top DT would get I wouldn't do it either, B.Will is good but he's not top 10 good not yet.

I wouldn't say your were negative you made some valid points in terms of paying the kind of money a top DT would get I wouldn't do it either, B.Will is good but he's not top 10 good not yet.
    I'm just so hesitant to pay top money to a guy at a position that we're actually quite strong at drafting.

But then again, I'm hesitant to pay top money to anyone these days after the bad luck we've had
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I'm just so hesitant to pay top money to a guy at a position that we're actually quite strong at drafting.

But then again, I'm hesitant to pay top money to anyone these days after the bad luck we've had
    given how we have handled contracts in the past and how much players contracts are crippling the team over the past 5 seasons because some them haven't delivered since getting those paydays, I would be hesitant too, B.Will is a 2 down lineman, he does some things very good and some other things aren't that aspect of his game, so to shell out top DT to him wouldn't be wise in my opinion

given how we have handled contracts in the past and how much players contracts are crippling the team over the past 5 seasons because some them haven't delivered since getting those paydays, I would be hesitant too, B.Will is a 2 down lineman, he does some things very good and some other things aren't that aspect of his game, so to shell out top DT to him wouldn't be wise in my opinion
    Wicked made a good point. Williams can collapse the pocket on 3rd down in the same way Ngata used to. While he's not a pass rusher, he's a useful piece. Could give teams headaches if he's collapsing the pocket and they're sending Correa up the middle (Is Pees smart enough to do that though?)

But yeha I agree. It's hard to fault the Ravens too much on these contracts. They can't predict Jimmy and Webb's injuries, Ray Rice's punch and Pitta's hip.

Until we start to make good signings again I'll be on their ass
    - Ray Lewis