Page 2 of 183 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Official Training Camp Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I can't wait to see Flacco work with Chris Moore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The more I read about Moore (no pun intended), the more excited I get. Size, Quickness and "Got get it" mentality. Now he gets more reps with Perriman temporarily sidelined.

I'm looking forward to see how Stanley , jells with the Oline. If he can step in and hold his own against the Dline. Pretty crucial to have that Offense come together early and feed off one another.

Hoping the injury bug stays away this year, no need to see it early in TC.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I can't wait to see Flacco work with Chris Moore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll be honest: I had zero clue who Chris Moore was before we drafted him; I guess I need to watch more Cincinnati Bearcats football. But, the more I read about the kid, the more I love the selection, especially in the fourth round; some draft pundits had a second round grade on Moore. Call me crazy, but I think he'll be a contributor this year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    The more I read about Moore (no pun intended), the more excited I get. Size, Quickness and "Got get it" mentality. Now he gets more reps with Perriman temporarily sidelined.
    Yes with Sr. and Perriman situations, Moore could really have a shot. Hope it clicks and he plays well.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Well, they've changed their strength and conditioning program, so let's see what the results are.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...225-story.html

I'm very happy to see Will Davis NOT starting on PUP.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Same here. I think the coaches are pretty high on him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Have to admit I had about forgotten about Davis. Would be nice to see him stay healthy.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...5-832205a2eee5

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    I'm looking forward to see how Stanley , jells with the Oline. If he can step in and hold his own against the Dline. Pretty crucial to have that Offense come together early and feed off one another.

I didn't realize how easy of a start Stanley was going to have until I sat back and analyzed the schedule. That's about as cushy of a start as you can ask for. A Bills team that had pass rush problems last year and won't have their first round pick, the Browns (lol), and the Jags who will start a rookie that hasn't played in a year. This o-line will have plenty of time to get its feet wet before they get into the meat of the schedule. Mack in week 4 will be the first test

Nice to get the injured and rookies back in building. Pup list not surprising, but like others happy to see Davis not on it. Can't wait to see Flacco's new Agent of shield at LT. Also like to see Flacco work with Moore and Wallace. Plenty of repa there with Smith And BP on mend.
    Also want to see Dixon.

With the time we missed from OTA's mishap, gald to have the rookies there early. I'm really excited about what the wall (Oline) in front of Joe going to be like. My biggest concern. The Hype is Lewis is a baller and could push for LG. I also want to see What Wagner going to do. I know contract yr and alll , but looking for Nembot or Broxton to made that hard to hold on to RT. Super excited for Stanley, will have it tough rookie season sure , but consistent with Starts and think will be ok.
    Really excited about this roster turnover. Alot of Good Competition should make this camp , off the chains.
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Also want to see what the hell is up with Carl Davis? And Henry too. You know jist in case BWill will be rolling in the dough somewhere else after SB lol
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    Also want to see what the hell is up with Carl Davis? And Henry too. You know jist in case BWill will be rolling in the dough somewhere else after SB lol
    Henry was one of my favorite draft selections this year. Tremendous value where we got him.