Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: RSR Fantasy Football Champions League.

Okay, the first thing we need to do is identify four leagues that have significant RSR member participation.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    whats da entry fee?
    NO ENTRY FEE - NO PRIZE (just bragging rights - we know none of us have big mouths) ;)

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    How many teams? IDP?
    12 TEAMS - 2 Conferences - 4 Divisions of three teams (East, West, North, South)

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    If it's not IDP I'd get in on that
    No IDP, pretty standard rules.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Having two opportunities to slay the darkness is difficult to pass up.
    Anita agrees.

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    Absolutely I want in. Love fantasy football. I would love to play with RSR family.
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes

I'm all for going for Championship of RSR. Would be my Top priority.
    Added.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Okay, the first thing we need to do is identify four leagues that have significant RSR member participation.
    RSR Star Football League will begin August 1st, as in official emails and details and stuff. That being said the current lineup stands at:

1. Commissioner Silver

2. Bmore finest

3. GOTA :word

4. Excellector

5. Ga Raven

6. GreatWhiteNorthRaven :chill

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    NO ENTRY FEE - NO PRIZE (just bragging rights - we know none of us have big mouths) ;)

12 TEAMS - 2 Conferences - 4 Divisions of three teams (East, West, North, South)

Anita agrees.

Added.

RSR Star Football League will begin August 1st, as in official emails and details and stuff. That being said the current lineup stands at:

1. Commissioner Silver

2. Bmore finest

4. Excellector

5. Ga Raven

What site do you guys usually use? I have NFL.com and ESPN.com accounts. Do my current leauge on NFL.com so would be my preferred, but not the end of the world if we use ESPN or Yahoo
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

If you guys need someone, I am willing to participate! Sounds awesome.

Count me in.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

I gotta imagine Wicked would be in on this action.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post

Anita agrees.

Added.

1. Commissioner Silver

2. Bmore finest

4. Excellector

5. Ga Raven

Fourth? I was in the Title game last year!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Count me in! I'm already in the dog star league but I'll gladly do another if needed

One thing we could look into is doing a buy in. There's web formats like Tilt that allow you to pay into that and then the winner gets paid out, which takes away from the sketchiness of sending people you meet on an online forum money.

SOmething I'd be interested in (despite the Canadian dollar will fuck me and make me pay more, but will be a good investment when I beat all y'all asses and get USD pay out)
    - Ray Lewis

Yea I'm in for this.

Maybe I'm wrong in thinking this, but it seems as if it would be easier to start this by simply having those interested start a new leagues to fill the spot from just people on here instead of having to go to already established leagues that have people who may not visit this site.

I'm sure there would be enough interested here to get 4 leagues started to start the entire thing here. Have the original leagues started to only include members on here, then go from there for the Champions League next year....

Seems easier to me than finding leagues that contain some of the members on here. Just my worthless 2 cents. lol

That being said, I'd be interested.

Blog Entries

Okay, that is 12. I don't like leagues much bigger than that and this thread has been around for almost two weeks.

Please PM me your email addresses, so I can send out invites.

Basics:
    1. Basic rules. (D/ST - no Defense)
    2. No fees.
    3. I will kick your ass out of the league at the end of the year for not updating your lineups due to byes, injuries, or suspensions - WITHOUT NOTICE.

I will send PM's if I don't hear back from you in a week. Then I hunt for your replacement.