Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cam Newton stops by Baltimore and plays some beach volleyball

I'll be the first person to admit I did not care for Cam Newton's attitude at various parts of last season. He was, imo, arrogant at times and a little bit of a sore loser after the Super Bowl.

I do, however, have to give him props for what he did yesterday though. He and several Panther teammates were driving through Baltimore after leaving the Under Armour complex. They drove past a beach volleyball game and decided to join in. That's the kind of stuff you can do to build your reputation in a positive way.

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks...-inner-harbor/

Re: Cam Newton stops by Baltimore and plays some beach volleyball

Stephen Hill is still on the roster???

Dude's gotta have video of SOMEbody in the front office doing naughty things.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

did he dive on the ball?

Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    I'll be the first person to admit I did not care for Cam Newton's attitude at various parts of last season. He was, imo, arrogant at times and a little bit of a sore loser after the Super Bowl.

I do, however, have to give him props for what he did yesterday though. He and several Panther teammates were driving through Baltimore after leaving the Under Armour complex. They drove past a beach volleyball game and decided to join in. That's the kind of stuff you can do to build your reputation in a positive way.

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks...-inner-harbor/

Every day is a new day. Can't say Cam is a bad person all the time. We saw him give footballs to kids and other people. Bet he's a hoot to hang with. At times his football persona gets looks, but overall, guy seems like someone you would want to hang out with. Players always going to have critics, SMH.

Social media wants to build someone up just so they can tear them down.

Blog Entries

I love Cam Newton. He's great for the game. He does a kids show on Nickelodeon that my little ones are obsessed with. To me he's opposite of a guy like Tom Brady. Cam has a big heart and is an emotional person. He's real

my friend just posted a pic of him with cam at the volleyball beach! jealous!! *drools a little as he's shirtless*

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Vie of Cam playing volleyball. Watch the girl embarrass him by blocking his shot, LOL

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/07/2...-vol/21437364/