Any one else seen the Tyrod Taylor TV commercial?

For Toyota Camry. Saw it only on the Sundance network. He basically winds up throwing a pass to a guy driving a Camry, as the reception is made one handed with the driver's arm out the window.

A fairly classy little commercial. If Tyrod wins anything (like a division or a Playoff game), Toyota will have a top flight spokesman on their hands. You really can't get a better rounded, good looking, well spoken, solid character sports celeb. I was mildly surprised though to see a major car company taking a flyer on a guy few people recognize.
    Good for him.

If this is old news, my apologies.

Re: Any one else seen the Tyrod Taylor TV commercial?

This one?

Blog Entries

Nice to see Tyrod getting paid.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

So you're saying Ravens should have had this guy as a receiver when Tyrod was here? (Kidding). Nice to seem him doing well.

Reminds me a bit of when Citizens Echo drive or whatever got Eli as their spokesperson, like the year before he won it all.

he probably got a solid paycheck before he had fully arrived / made it; they got a HUGE bargain on a Superbowl MVP QB endorsement.

I haven't seen those commercials in a while - I'm betting they didn't renew it. But it definitely worked out well for both sides.

Nothing against Tyrod, but he is the last NFL player I would have expected to cash in on a national commercial account.