1. Going to Dallas for the Ravens Game

Anyone have any tips? Restaurants/Bars etc

Re: Going to Dallas for the Ravens Game

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

I'm still debating if i'm going to make this trip, but for those that were turned off by very expensive airfare, prices have came back down and are reasonable leaving Saturday and coming back Monday or Tuesday!

4. Re: Going to Dallas for the Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    I'm still debating if i'm going to make this trip, but for those that were turned off by very expensive airfare, prices have came back down and are reasonable leaving Saturday and coming back Monday or Tuesday!
    Download the Hopper app and it will check prices for you and provide a recommendation when you should buy.

So is anybody here familiar with the seating in A.T. & T. stadium?
    Currently in the search cycle for tickets and having a hard time discerning what is what as far as levels.
    I.E.- what is mezzanie level, what is loge level.

What I can say is the place is not a cheap ticket unless you want to take an oxygen tank with you to breathe when you get to your seat. :grbac:
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Three of us are going with the BMore Around Town group. Staying at the Stockyards. Should be a great trip with LOTS of Ravens fans...

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Currently in the search cycle for tickets and having a hard time discerning what is what as far as levels.

What I can say is the place is not a cheap ticket unless you want to take an oxygen tank with you to breathe when you get to your seat. :grbac:
    You are correct about the pricing. We paid a premium, and we are still relatively high up.

One thing to keep in mind though is the enormous scoreboard. We usually like a corner end-zone view. I like to see the holes open, see where people are lined up, etc. But at AT&T we opted to go a little farther up the sideline to get a more direct view of the scoreboard. I'm interested to see what the game experience is like. How much will I watch on the board, and how much on the field?
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Check out 3d seating views: http://dallascowboys.io-media.com/web/index.html
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Southwest has a ticket sale going on right now. You can score Sat-Mon tix for under $300.

It's a shame the game wasn't a week earlier.. $79 each way with the sale price. Freaking Thanksgiving!

Me and the wifey will be there. We are sitting with some business clients of mine from the Ft. Worth area. They are supplying our tix. Staying at the Arlington Hilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Staying at the Arlington Hilton.
    Do you know if Hilton runs a shuttle to/from the stadium. We reserved at a nearby hotel, walking distance to stadium, for Thurs/Friday, but it's not available Saturday night.

I live in H-Town. Can't add anything about The City That May Not Be Named.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.