Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: OT: Old Ray Lewis Video

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yes really. BLM was based on a lie, do you deny that?
    Yes because your absolutely wrong. BLM started with Trayvon Martin, soon after Michael Brown and Eric Garner were killed further increasing it's exposure. The "Hand Up, Don't Shoot" mantra was a small aspect of the prostest over all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Yes because your absolutely wrong. BLM started with Trayvon Martin, soon after Michael Brown and Eric Garner were killed further increasing it's exposure. The "Hand Up, Don't Shoot" mantra was a small aspect of the prostest over all.
    My mistake, I should have said "hands up, don't shoot" was based on a lie. Do you deny that?

It doesn't' disprove it. Ever hear that you can make stats say what ever you want for an argument?
    Jeezus Christ, so none of stats are to be taken seriously then?

My mistake, I should have said "hands up, don't shoot" was based on a lie. Do you deny that?
    "Hands Up, Don't shoot" mantra was disproven, and ENTIRE corrupt police force was proven. The point of BLM still stands.

Blog Entries

this is what they want us to do, to be at each other's neck..smh you believe anything they write and put out there for us to see? They manipulate all these stats for this very reason, I only believe half of what I see and read, don't believe nothing they put out there to show you, the FBI (especially the FBI) any police agency hell any news media for that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Cincy is talking about the MN shooting, not the LA shooting. There was no 'store owner' involved in the MN shooting.

As for that LA shooting, it doesn't matter that a gun was never visible or the store owner didn't see a gun. Here's why ....

https://www.facebook.com/abrown.mike...4/?pnref=story
    I know what he said and I correctly answered it. His first response was posting a article detailing Alton Sterling's previous arrest and I said no information so far has said that the officers took that into account when approaching him.

He then said that there was a report that the gun in the lap of Castile was visible. The only place I saw that posted was from a non-reputable news site who used a grainy image to determine what apparently the rest of America had missed.

As far as the video you posted goes, if the very presence of gun (doesn't matter if someone reaches for it or not) is the justification for fatally shooting someone, then that's an incredibly scary thought.

Blog Entries

Jeezus Christ, so none of stats are to be taken seriously then?
    Where did I say that? Your graph says "did not appear". The graph was to simplified and had nothing to do with race, just violent crime versus police "violence" not justified use of force by police.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    this is what they want us to do, to be at each other's neck..smh you believe anything they write and put out there for us to see? They manipulate all these stats for this very reason, I only believe half of what I see and read, don't believe nothing they put out there to show you, the FBI (especially the FBI) any police agency hell any news media for that fact.
    I agree. I'm only trying to point out what people believe is not in FACT the case.

Blog Entries

"Hands Up, Don't shoot" mantra was disproven, and ENTIRE corrupt police force was proven. The point of BLM still stands.
    If people want to stop having negative interactions with police, they should stop breaking the law and obey and comply when interacting. We think there there is an issue with police "targeting" black people and use incomplete info to back what we want to believe.

We know BLM and others are targeting and murdering police as a result of that. I think I know which one is the bigger issue, but believe what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I'll say again, reducing legitimate concerns about policing in America and the lives lost to a conspiracy theory is disrespectful to many people who are no longer here with us and millions of others who have been adversely affected by terrible policing.

Where did I say that? Your graph says "did not appear". The graph was to simplified and had nothing to do with race, just violent crime versus police "violence" not justified use of force by police.
    You highlighted the part of that article where the pundit implied that police are using lethal force in response to the higher rates of violent crime. I subsuquently posted a response in that very same article that said there is no correlation between violent crime and police use of lethal force. You then responsed with "Well, you know you can manipulate stats any way you want them!"
    Last edited by Justlovemybirds; 07-14-2016 at 10:35 AM.

Blog Entries

I agree. I'm only trying to point out what people believe is not in FACT the case.
    nothing is ever what it seems to be, right now this is exactly what they want us to do, fight and be at each other while they entice a "civil war" so they can strip us of our freedom (whatever is left of it) right under our nose while we are busy killing our kind and what I mean by our kind is the human race. Racism is prevalent always have always will because believe it or not racism and not just black vs whites but throughout history have been thee number one money maker, these men have figured out how to make profits off men hatred through war.