Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Color Rush

Color Rush

I hoped that after the backlash, last year's color rush concept would be one-and-done. But no, the NFL is soldiering on, putting all of their teams in their PJs for at least one week.

If this NFL Leaks tweet is correct, on November 10th the Ravens (dressed head-to-toe in purple) will take on the Browns (dressed head-to-toe in orange.)

Stock up on dramamine folks.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Re: Color Rush

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    I hoped that after the backlash, last year's color rush concept would be one-and-done. But no, the NFL is soldiering on, putting all of their teams in their PJs for at least one week.

If this NFL Leaks tweet is correct, on November 10th the Ravens (dressed head-to-toe in purple) will take on the Browns (dressed head-to-toe in orange.)

Yuck
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I want to see an all purple jersey so I'm excited.

Blog Entries

I'll have to see how they look. He has a post further down that is what they'll be close to looking like, and they aren't heinously bad. Like, nothing as bad as the awful mustard/gold/puke pants the Ravens wore once last year.

The Dolphins/Bengals one is weird. Why are the Dolphins orange instead of teal, while the Bengals are black instead of orange? The Saints doing a white instead of gold is weird too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I'll have to see how they look. He has a post further down that is what they'll be close to looking like, and they aren't heinously bad. Like, nothing as bad as the awful mustard/gold/puke pants the Ravens wore once last year.

The Dolphins/Bengals one is weird. Why are the Dolphins orange instead of teal, while the Bengals are black instead of orange? The Saints doing a white instead of gold is weird too.
    The Dolphins orange is probably a play off of this one

What color are the Ravens wearing? Purple? Blue? A mix of both?
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Blog Entries

As long as the Ravens leave the Browns black-and-blue, I don't care about the uni colors :) ... Bc

There is absolutely nothing they could do to have me look forward to this insult to professional football. I too had hoped that whoever designed this idea had been banished to the Night's Watch, and the uniforms sent to a Third World country.

I am really going to have to tailgate heavy before that game.
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

It is another money grab .... new Christmas gift for the man who has everything, give your money to the NFL so your team uniform collection is complete

Greed, nothing more.
    They are hurting their team brand recognition to put more dollars in their pockets .... looks like the owners are suffering from post-concession syndrome
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

I love it. Come on, what's wrong with a fun uni for one damn game?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I dont see the problem here. its to make money because the NFL is for-profit. its different.

The only fucntional complaint I've heard is that it can be hard on the colorblind.