Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Steve Smith article

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...son-for-return

"Joe walked over to me and said, 'There is nothing you need to be ashamed of. The impact you've made on us in a short amount of time has taken people years to do. You make me better. Whatever you decide, you need to be proud of that.'*" Smith recalled. "That broke me down."

Blog Entries

Re: Steve Smith article

man you gotta love Joe Flacco

Calling out posters who said Steve Smith Sr. is not a leader ....
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    "Joe walked over to me and said, 'There is nothing you need to be ashamed of. The impact you've made on us in a short amount of time has taken people years to do. You make me better. Whatever you decide, you need to be proud of that.'*" Smith recalled. "That broke me down."
    Wow. That is a true leader right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    He's the man but I guess people like Rasta will happily settle for the likes of Troy Smith and Ryan Mallet smh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    A total, unequivocal and solid leader. Gets the job done, and his teammates love him.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    Wow. That is a true leader right there.
    That's the first thing that came to my mind as well. He's a leader in his own way that we're just not exposed to very often.
    What matters is that those that need to be exposed to it are in fact actually exposed to it which obviously they are.

On to Smith.....
    That's one tough SOB right there and I was thrilled when we signed him and will be thrilled if he comes back full go or close to it come September.
    If anybody deserves a ring in this league it's him.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    That's the first thing that came to my mind as well. He's a leader in his own way that we're just not exposed to very often.
    What matters is that those that need to be exposed to it are in fact actually exposed to it which obviously they are.

On to Smith.....
    That's one tough SOB right there and I was thrilled when we signed him and will be thrilled if he comes back full go or close to it come September.
    If anybody deserves a ring in this league it's him.
    Still wacko for Flacco. Says the right thing, all the time, so far. SSSR, he talks too , just so others hear him. Probably why the panthers left him go, you can only put up with talkers for so long. This is his year though, good chance the last one, unless he impresses the FO. Wish him luck, man deserves a SB ring.

that warms my heart

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I'm fine with Smith going for records so long as it is a part of an effective offense, and not part of an offense geared toward getting Smith records.

That one saints game where brees was looking for the record, you could tell they were forcing plays to get the record. Didn't like that.

For those wondering where T-Sizzle is and by the way WB ya boy Preston is the one who first reported that Suggs has been at the facility working out for a while now, ya boy Preston remember LMAO