Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Madden 17 Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEmQEFCBp2c

I stopped playing Madden years ago, but I post this for you all who still love and play it.

What I found both hilarious and sad at the same time, was that the lone Ravens highlight shows Matt Elam missing a tackle....:grbac:
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Re: Madden 17 Trailer

Hahahaha the Elam clip is classic.

FWIW - I found Madden 16 to be a very good game. I hadn't bought since Madden 13 cause I was sick of EA's shit, but said fuck it last year and I was impressed. Still a lot of room for improvement.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

I haven't sprung for a new system yet.

Maybe now I will. I still play the last NCAA College Football game (NCAA 14), so the fact that I can still play that on Xbox 1 is a plus for me.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I mentioned it in another thread but they finally added a 10 man practice squad.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Hahahaha the Elam clip is classic.

FWIW - I found Madden 16 to be a very good game. I hadn't bought since Madden 13 cause I was sick of EA's shit, but said fuck it last year and I was impressed. Still a lot of room for improvement.
    I usually wait till the price drops and pick up on the cheap, and don't buy every year. oh, but Madden 16 is pretty accurate on our secondary we usually blow at least 1 deep easy pass each game and no one covers AJ Green.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I haven't sprung for a new system yet.

Maybe now I will. I still play the last NCAA College Football game (NCAA 14), so the fact that I can still play that on Xbox 1 is a plus for me.
    Overwatch is fun.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    I mentioned it in another thread but they finally added a 10 man practice squad.
    As part of the Dynasty/Career mode?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    As part of the Dynasty/Career mode?
    Yeah.

They also added a "Big Decision" factor. Which isn't really "new". It's for cutting players, re-signing, free agency and playing injured players, but apparently it's going to be a big focus, so rather than going into the menu, going to re-sign players, it makes it part of the flow of the offseason. I think it's cool. Makes team management a bigger function and not an accessory to the game.

practice squad is great and they also have this new "Focus development" where you can pick up to 3 guys to really develop so I'm assuming it will escalate their ratings. So essentailly you could do that with a promising practice squad guy. Very cool features for team management.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

I'm still playing Madden on the PS2.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I still play NCAA 07 on my PS2.

So much fun. You could do your own guy and pick your own major and stuff. Made it more dynamic.

I still play the NHL series on my PS2 as well. Way deeper franchise mode.

Honestly, EA needs to do A LOT to salvage their ability to make sports games. NBA2k embarrases them every year. If 2k made NHL or NFL it would be insanely good.
    - Ray Lewis

Madden 17 Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I still play NCAA 07 on my PS2.

So much fun. You could do your own guy and pick your own major and stuff. Made it more dynamic.

I still play the NHL series on my PS2 as well. Way deeper franchise mode.

Honestly, EA needs to do A LOT to salvage their ability to make sports games. NBA2k embarrases them every year. If 2k made NHL or NFL it would be insanely good.
    EA sports is in serious trouble. The NBA live franchise is pretty much dead. They're not even making a console version this year. The NHL live franchise has gotten better, but up until NHL 16 it was pretty awful on next gen consoles. The only thing keeping EA sports alive IMO is Madden. And that's the same shit every year.

I'd love to see what SCEA (makers of the show) could do with an NFL game. Hopefully EA Sports and the NFL don't agree to a new licensing deal when it ends (in 2017 I think). Competition would only be a good thing.
    Last edited by TTRaven; 06-15-2016 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    EA sports is in serious trouble. The NBA live franchise is pretty much dead. They're not even making a console version this year. The NHL live franchise has gotten better, but up until NHL 16 it was pretty awful on next gen consoles. The only think keeping EA sports alive IMO is Madden. And that's the same shit every year.
    FIFA, in particular Ultimate Team, is making them a huge amount of money.

http://toucharcade.com/2016/03/04/ea...-any-platform/

I'd love to see what SCEA (makers of the show) could do with an NFL game. Hopefully EA Sports and the NFL don't agree to a new licensing deal when it ends (in 2017 I think). Competition would only be a good thing.
    Agree with you on the exclusive license - NFL 2K5 is still the best NFL game I've ever played.
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"