Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Orlando shooting

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orl...club-shooting/

Fifty people confirmed killed by a Muslim extremist who called 911 and pledged his support of ISIS. He then went into a gay club with two guns and opened fired.

Maybe, just maybe, democrats will understand we are at war with the extremists. Doubtful, but we need a President who doesn't bow to the whims of terrorists.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Re: Orlando shooting

50 people are dead.

Better make sure you politicize the fuck out of their deaths and make this into a Democrats vs. Republican debate.

High class.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    50 people are dead.

Better make sure you politicize the fuck out of their deaths and make this into a Democrats vs. Republican debate.

High class.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    This is a political forum. Ergo, we talk about politics.

I realize such a common sense approach is somewhat out of your ideological leanings, but kindly go fuck yourself.

Obama has failed, repeatedly, to do anything about ISIS. Did you really think a sternly worded speech to the terrorists about feelings after the Paris attack would stop them? Actually, considering it's you, you probably did think that. But here in the real world smart people understand that in order to fight the bad guys sometimes you have to get your knuckles bloody.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    This is a political forum. Ergo, we talk about politics.

I realize such a common sense approach is somewhat out of your ideological leanings, but kindly go fuck yourself.

Obama has failed, repeatedly, to do anything about ISIS. Did you really think a sternly worded speech to the terrorists about feelings after the Paris attack would stop them? Actually, considering it's you, you probably did think that. But here in the real world smart people understand that in order to fight the bad guys sometimes you have to get your knuckles bloody.
    In this age we have kinder, gentler people who need time to come up with how they should react. To be in line with their peers, LOL. Yes, a verbal lashing is the proper way to go, and do it so that you don't bring the whole muslim world down on you. Obama is good at that. Good chance he'll invite the father over for a beer. Then say something stupid about a son or something like that.

To those who say "how did this happen in the USA". Just like 911, to many people had a clue, but the laws of our constitution don't allow you to do knee jerk reaction. Our government is mostly reactive. And when the bad guys are caught, they naturally have more rights then their victims.

Ever wonder why so many want to live in the USA. It's because we don'tv presecute the bad guys, we let them have theirway and let them speak what they want to/

The gun argument, SMH. it won't change anything. When big money is involved. no one wants that to go away, LOL.

RIP Orlando dead.

Typical Darb

Edited. The point this post was addressing was redacted so my argument doesn't need to still be here.
    Last edited by ActualSpamBot; 06-13-2016 at 01:45 AM.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    I owe Darb a Dr. Pepper. Like, two of 'em.
    That guy started the bullshit insults in another thread. Since the mods let it stand, I'm not holding back.

But, since you are like one of only two democrats in the history of the planet I can tolerate, I'll delete it. Fuck that piece of shit though.
    Last edited by darb72; 06-13-2016 at 02:15 AM.
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orl...club-shooting/

Fifty people confirmed killed by a Muslim extremist who called 911 and pledged his support of ISIS. He then went into a gay club with two guns and opened fired.

Maybe, just maybe, democrats will understand we are at war with the extremists. Doubtful, but we need a President who doesn't bow to the whims of terrorists.
    Democrats have been running Baltimore for a long while now, Baltimore is in great shape, SMH.

Told my wife that Isis would take credit, the muslim name is a no brainer for Isis. Only takes one person to commit a terrorist act, tough to stop it from happening. McVey succeeded, he wasn't muslim.

Come on Darb.

RIP to those who had their lives taken from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

There are so many evil people out there. It's getting very hard to read the news each day. This is just like Paris. A bunch of people stuck in a small space and a maniac with a gun. When is this going to end?

Blog Entries

Worst part is dude was on the FBI Watchlist and was still able to maintain a CC permit.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Worst part is dude was on the FBI Watchlist and was still able to maintain a CC permit.

How does that happen? Aren't these databases and lists supposed to prevent that from happening? This guy was investigated twice by the FBI. Shouldn't that put him on the banned list?