Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: New NFL Show on Amazon Prime

Watching Palmer's recovery drills (recall his season-ending ACL injury in 2014)...if a regimen like that can't fix Joe's lower body mechanics, nothing can.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Arians is an interesting cat. His demeanor and how he says stuff is exactly how I'd be as a HC.

I'd like to eventually see this production for multiple teams per season. It's really well done.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

i caught the first episode and it was very well done.
    just need to fit the rest into my schedule. thanks for the heads up

Blog Entries

I've been watching it non stop. Super addicting.

I'd love to see the Ravens do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

First episode was pretty awesome. Loved to see David Johnson get that game finishing TD after everyone on the sideline told Palmer to say "Just hold on to the ball and run straight".

Hubby and I watched the first episode last night. Very cool. And I'll echo what everyone else is saying...I want the Ravens to do this in the worst way. Great inside stuff you can't see anywhere else.

crazy how close cj.5k came to dying

I will sign up and watch this too. It will be interesting to see the episodes around out match up at their place.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tomrose9 View Post
    I will sign up and watch this too. It will be interesting to see the episodes around out match up at their place.

It's really a great show. NFL Films makes it. They've taken what they've done in the past to a whole new level. Please please please let the Ravens do this for this season

Blog Entries

Haven't watched but you guys have sold me. I'll check it out

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Watched the first two episodes last night. There is a LOT of detail there; probably a little too much IMO. If it was about the Ravens I'd want the minutia but not so much every little detail from another team.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Oh man loooooooool

Classic, genius editing by NFL Films during ARI's preps for CLE in connecting the scene of Matthieu in practice talking about how tired he was and how he just wanted to go to sleep ...with... Arians in the meeting room saying "If I hear a m*therf*cker talking about a bye week this week, there's going to be some serious repercussions..."

@BigPlayReceiver