Page 1 of 44 123 ... LastLast

OTAs 2016 (Session 1 of 2)

While there are odd discrepancies on the exact dates (even on BR.com), the first of three OTA sessions begin today!

Let's keep all of the comments here, under one roof.

And as always...

No Whammies 2.jpg
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Re: OTAs 2016 (Session 1 of 3)

yup here we go! I just gotta remind myself everybody always looks good in shorts around this time of year.

Just wanna see Perriman running and jumping again.

"The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Hope the media puts out as much info they can. With the CBA rules pertaining to OTA's, we'll not be able to get immediate answers yet.

Are they wearing full pads?

Blog Entries

it's no secret Harbs runs a tough camp, he believes in you practice how you play. This is football dammit, it's not play play out there, that play play shit will get you hurt and get your team mates hurt as well. These are the kind of camps that will define a team, define a player. People often wonder when they see the Ravens "limping" into the playoffs how we even pull off any kind of runs? Well it's because these players been getting their ass kicked since OTA's so they are conditioned and primed all season long. I would fucking relish in a camp like Harbaugh's, bring on all that shit it just gives me goose bumps and fire me the fuck up!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    it's no secret Harbs runs a tough camp, he believes in you practice how you play. This is football dammit, it's not play play out there, that play play shit will get you hurt and get your team mates hurt as well. These are the kind of camps that will define a team, define a player. People often wonder when they see the Ravens "limping" into the playoffs how we even pull off any kind of runs? Well it's because these players been getting their ass kicked since OTA's so they are conditioned and primed all season long. I would fucking relish in a camp like Harbaugh's, bring on all that shit it just gives me goose bumps and fire me the fuck up!

LETS GO BOYS, WOOOOOOO
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post

LETS GO BOYS, WOOOOOOO
    fack yea!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

On defense, the Ravens will start sorting out their various edge-rushing options, which include Za'Darius Smith and rookies Kamalei Correa, Matt Judon and Victor Ochi.
    Zrebiec seems awfully confident that Ochi is going to make the 53 considering him as part of their options.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Zrebiec seems awfully confident that Ochi is going to make the 53 considering him as part of their options.
    Trust me Ochi has the "it" in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Just wanna see Perriman running and jumping again.