Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OT: Top Ten Wrestling Dream Matches

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Smh so they turn AJ styles heel now
    Did he rejoin his two buddies?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

So after feeding Styles and the Club to Roman, they are going to do the same with Cena. Okay. Interest in AJ and that angle has been lost.

I noticed that they ran a commercial for WWE 2K17 last night and it was a live action one centered around Goldberg. Be cool if he showed up around the time it is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    So after feeding Styles and the Club to Roman, they are going to do the same with Cena. Okay. Interest in AJ and that angle has been lost.

I noticed that they ran a commercial for WWE 2K17 last night and it was a live action one centered around Goldberg. Be cool if he showed up around the time it is released.
    I don't like the AJ turning heel angle because they are tipping their hand and who's most likely going where. It's already been said (not confirmed but most likely to happen) that Reigns is going to be the man on RAW and Cena will be the guy on Smackdown. By putting them in these storylines, it's showing that the Club with AJ will most likely be heading to Smackdown to continue the feud with Cena and Rollins stays on RAW with Reigns. Unless they decide to wrap up these feuds in the next month or so, which is possible, but just split the current feuds up during the actual split, they are giving it away already. I'm thinking Steph gets RAW now since it will bring back the whole Authority story line against Reigns with Rollings involved with them again. Kinda lame since we've already seen it, but it was cut short due to Rollins' injury. That would put Shane on Smackdown since they want to bring it up to RAW's level. Maybe since Shane wanted RAW, this will be Vince's last laugh by making him take Smackdown instead. Plus, they will most likely still be pushing Steph's book, and RAW is still the main show to do that with.

Sorry, but I was totally disappointed when they showed that it was stinking Goldberg being in a video game as the big reveal. I hope he doesn't come back to wrestle at all!!! If so, maybe he can have another cluster-freak match with Lesnar like at Mania. I know they were both out the door and just mailed it in for that match, but Goldberg would be a snooze fest this time around. (he always has been one for me, so maybe I'm just being biased) I just don't see the appeal in him. Like I said before, never liked him, never will. lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Did he rejoin his two buddies?
    Yep, after a whopping week's hiatus from them. lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    I don't like the AJ turning heel angle because they are tipping their hand and who's most likely going where. It's already been said (not confirmed but most likely to happen) that Reigns is going to be the man on RAW and Cena will be the guy on Smackdown. By putting them in these storylines, it's showing that the Club with AJ will most likely be heading to Smackdown to continue the feud with Cena and Rollins stays on RAW with Reigns. Unless they decide to wrap up these feuds in the next month or so, which is possible, but just split the current feuds up during the actual split, they are giving it away already. I'm thinking Steph gets RAW now since it will bring back the whole Authority story line against Reigns with Rollings involved with them again. Kinda lame since we've already seen it, but it was cut short due to Rollins' injury. That would put Shane on Smackdown since they want to bring it up to RAW's level. Maybe since Shane wanted RAW, this will be Vince's last laugh by making him take Smackdown instead. Plus, they will most likely still be pushing Steph's book, and RAW is still the main show to do that with.

Sorry, but I was totally disappointed when they showed that it was stinking Goldberg being in a video game as the big reveal. I hope he doesn't come back to wrestle at all!!! If so, maybe he can have another cluster-freak match with Lesnar like at Mania. I know they were both out the door and just mailed it in for that match, but Goldberg would be a snooze fest this time around. (he always has been one for me, so maybe I'm just being biased) I just don't see the appeal in him. Like I said before, never liked him, never will. lol
    me too Nick me too I was so disappointed with Raw last night when they turned AJ heel, he was probably a top face at least top 3 face wrestler and the crowd loved him, they turned him heel and kept roman reigns the same smh it makes no sense to go this angle because we see where this going as you said I seen it too with the brand split it looks like the AJ and the new wolfpack are going to smack down to feud with cena which is a waste because we know what will happen to most guys who "feuds" with Cena he always wins and then these guys get buried on the roster. I thought for a split second that we may see a shield reunion with the bullet club being back fully that it could be possible down the road but I doubt that as well, it looks like they are keeping Rollins heel smh and Reigns is still this corny ass " thee guy." Honestly the money in the bank matches are more exciting right now that Reigns boring ass title matches and persona and this AJ turn heel crap.

Blog Entries

that was about the only interesting thing on Raw, I hope he does come back, they gotta be paying him some money to use his character but i'm sure WWE owns the rights to all their characters and can do whatever they please with or without Goldberg's consent?

Blog Entries

that was about the only interesting thing on Raw, I hope he does come back, they gotta be paying him some money to use his character but i'm sure WWE owns the rights to all their characters and can do whatever they please with or without Goldberg's consent?
    Not necessarily. Many of the top dogs from WCW got their contracts through Turner Broadcasting rather than WCW. That's why the WWE couldn't control a few of them right off the bat, upon purchasing WCW.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Not necessarily. Many of the top dogs from WCW got their contracts through Turner Broadcasting rather than WCW. That's why the WWE couldn't control a few of them right off the bat, upon purchasing WCW.
    oh ok well Goldberg should be getting some money for his character being used then

Blog Entries

oh ok well Goldberg should be getting some money for his character being used then
    Yeah, it's just like Hall, Nash and Hogan all getting money for WWE merchandise sales on nWo products. Hall eventually sold his shares to Nash.

Blog Entries

I don't really want to see Goldberg wrestle a match again, but to come back to promote the game, spear someone, I'd like that. Like many young people who were watching WCW in '98, I was a huge Goldberg mark.

Austin vs Hogan (both in their primes)
    Austin vs CM Punk (my lord, imagine the promos)
    CM Punk vs Rock (this might've actually happened with the Rock's recent spot returns, I haven't watched for quite some time. But again, my lord, imagine the promos)
    CM Punk vs Jericho (same as above, did this happen)
    Austin vs Flair (in their Primes, when Flair had the real horseman (Arn, Ole, and Tully) backing him up)
    Rock vs Flair (same as above)
    Orton vs Austin in a legend killer gimmick (of course Austin goes over...come on now)
    Lesnar vs Hogan (both in their Prime)
    Lesnar vs Goldberg (who no-sells more?!?!?!?!)
    Goldberg vs Taker (in their primes)
    The Rock vs Savage in their primes (again...the promos...my lord)
    HBK vs Savage in their primes (this might be the best ever...both the actual match(es) and the promos)
    Austin vs Savage, same as above.
    And finally, CM Punk vs Big Poppa Pump. Sure, Steiner couldn't wrestle, but can you imagine the promos between the Straight Edge Society shooting verbal pipe bombs and the Big, Bag, Booty Daddy spewing verbal nonsense in reply? Fucking epic, lol...)

That's all I got for now.
    Last edited by esmd; 05-31-2016 at 09:57 AM.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

I don't really want to see Goldberg wrestle a match again, but to come back to promote the game, spear someone, I'd like that. Like many young people who were watching WCW in '98, I was a huge Goldberg mark.
    I watched too, and didn't like him then either. lol guess I was in the very few that didn't see the appeal in him. Still don't. But I agree bringing him in to promote stuff wouldn't be bad, seeing how he did have such a huge following back then.