Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OT: Top Ten Wrestling Dream Matches

so it look like seth rollins came back last night and pedigree Reigns.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    so it look like seth rollins came back last night and pedigree Reigns.
    Indeed he did, and the crowd went nuts!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Indeed he did, and the crowd went nuts!!!
    so where you see this going NIck? Is this when they pull a double turn? Reigns as hell and rollins as face?

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Curious as to why you think X-Pac belongs in the same ring with them? lol I know he's a member of "the clique" but I was never a fan of him, or his work. Just a kid that hung out with the right crowd at the right time IMO. I guess a better question would simply be, why X-Pac?
    I just like watching him get beat up.

so where you see this going NIck? Is this when they pull a double turn? Reigns as hell and rollins as face?
    It makes sense for that to happen but we know how things roll in the WWE these days smh LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    It makes sense for that to happen but we know how things roll in the WWE these days smh LOL
    lol they'll probably find a way to mess this whole thing up Shug

Well, he opened up RAW tonight and tried to go full fledge Heel on the crowd, so it looks as if they are trying to keep it that way and Reigns will still just be "the guy". Rollins vs Reigns announced for next PPV title match. Looks like AJ is out of the picture so far. Maybe he wins Money In The Bank and cashes in later down the line

lol they'll probably find a way to mess this whole thing up Shug
    Well Rollins is still a heel so they are staying true to their crappy form LOL then again he's without a doubt the best heel in the company, I was still hoping for a Triple H 2002 type of return for him.

Blog Entries

They are not going to make Reigns heel. They have had ample time and opportunity to pull that trigger and haven't done it, it's not going to be done, at least not any time soon. He is literally the new John Cena, without the mic skills, personality, and likability. He'll beat Rollins at the next couple PPVs and probably move on to Brock at Summerslam, where he'll beat him clean too.

Honestly, I've only watched some of Payback and some of Extreme Rules. No RAW or SD since WrestleMania. Just read the recaps. Extreme Rules was basically the final straw after they let Roman kick out of back to back Styles Clash, one of which was on a chair and which followed a bunch of chair shots. The Styles Clash was basically the Super Tombstone in Japan, NOBODY kicked out of it, and Roman can kick out of two of them. Nah, I'm done. I have zero interest in seeing him bury another far superior wrestler in Seth and then be the first guy to beat Brock post-streak breaking clean. When they start booking him in a way that doesn't insult the fans intelligence and years of history of professional wrestling, and/or take the title off him and make him less of a focus on the show, I'll start watching the weekly programs again.

Blog Entries

Smackdown is moving to Tuesday nights, and there will be a brand split.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post

Smackdown is moving to Tuesday nights, and there will be a brand split.
    Wonder if they will end up splitting the title again and having 1 for each "brand" or just have Reigns defend on each show. I like the idea of having separate champs for each show, but they ALWAYS end up unifying them. I'm sure one will get the IC champ and the other the US champ. I'm thinking Cena ends up getting the US belt again from Rusev and being the main title on Smackdown, doing his open challenge each week. Either that, or they will just make all title holders appear on both shows.

Honestly, I haven't watched a single Smackdown show in years, but now that it will be on USA, I might start back, depending on how the split goes. The women's title just got to the point where it's relevant, so splitting up the women's division and NOT having the title on each, will kinda kill the momentum a bit. If Charolette is on one of the shows and Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks is on the other one, it will be kinda pointless IMO. I guess they could bring Nikki Bella back with the Divas title so the other show could still have a women's belt, but honestly, the whole point of getting rid of it was to make the women's title legit. They have to be careful of how they do the split unless each side has it's own titles, because legit contenders could be left out by being on the opposite show, if they go the legit "brand split" route. The most logical thing for them to do if they don't split the titles up between shows (can't really do that with the women's title though) would be to have each title holder able to defend on either show, with everyone else just being show exclusive fillers. I just hope it's different from the past "brand splits" they've done. Gonna come down to how they manage the titles between the two shows, but doing the same "draft lottery" has gotten a bit stale for me.

Blog Entries

I am hopeful that SD is a more smarky show, so I'd be a little disappointed if Cena and Roman are still featured prominently on it, though it does sound like that is the route they are going. TBH I think it works better that way, like you can have Roman feud with Seth on Raw, then face a challenger from SD for a couple months, then back to Raw, etc, which means another feud/title gets highlighted on the opposite show. That would be better to me than having the same 3-4 guys constantly rotating in the top spot on each show like it was 9-10 years ago. If done right, a lot more guys should be a lot more over and more main-event ready than they would be now.

I don't really think the Women's Division is deep enough to split them up unless Bayley is coming up imminently, in which case between Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Bayley, and Paige, you have enough top end to split them up, and as you said, you can then have whoever is champion be on both shows.

What I'd really like to see is Randy Orton as a top guy on SD!, with a "rookie-killer" gimmick, basically his Legend Killer gimmick except he's going after the "New Era" guys, like Sami, Cesaro, etc.