Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4647484950 LastLast

Re: OT: Top Ten Wrestling Dream Matches

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    The hot rumor is that, based on Taker's words from Tuesday, AJ is going to cost Team SD at SS and it's going to lead to a dream match of AJ vs. Taker at Royal Rumble.

Given his heavily implying that he was "back" full time, people think this would presumably lead to Taker winning and taking the belt, and going on to defend it in another dream match, a Title/Career match vs. Cena at WM.

Previously it was thought he would face Randy Orton at WM, which is okay, but the above scenario is much more appealing to me.
    Yeah, all early reports were that Taker was gonna go after Orton and the Wyatt family. I think that was the easy, obvious answer since they were/are in a story with Kane at the moment. I don't see Taker vs Orton putting any asses in the seats personally.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    lol It would be an honor to make Jericho's list
    LOL I agree it would be an honor, I could use a scarf from him too LOL

Watched NXT Takeover Toronto last night, and man, I miss seeing Mickey James in the WWE! She's still fine as ever and is still one of the better female wrestlers out there. I hope her match in NXT opened some doors for a return on the main roster at some point. I know she just a had a kid within the past year or so, so she might not even be interested in a big return like that at this time, but she had a damn good match against Asuka.

I know they (HHH and others) were making fun of her on her way out of the WWE years back with the whole "Piggie James" gimmick poking fun at her slight weight gain, but there's no way they can pull that shit now. That girl is as fine as ever and lookin damn good for a chick that had a kid in the past year or so. :)

Blog Entries

Lmfao. Goldberg beat Brock in about a minute thirty with two spears and a Jckhammer. Brock got NO offense. Lmfao.

Blog Entries

I am literally dead right now. That's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. If I hadn't just watched that I would never believe it.

I am literally dead right now. That's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. If I hadn't just watched that I would never believe it.
    I saw it to, that was unreal LOL, I thought it would be more competitive.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I saw it to, that was unreal LOL, I thought it would be more competitive.
    It was legitimately was the second most shocking thing I've ever seen in 25+ years of watching professional wrestling. I have to wonder if Goldberg was hurt (rumored after RAW) and they'll eventually have another match at RR or WM. I can not believe the intention when they signed this match was to have a 49 year old squash the guy they've spent several years making into an unstoppable monster in 60 seconds.

It was legitimately was the second most shocking thing I've ever seen in 25+ years of watching professional wrestling. I have to wonder if Goldberg was hurt (rumored after RAW) and they'll eventually have another match at RR or WM. I can not believe the intention when they signed this match was to have a 49 year old squash the guy they've spent several years making into an unstoppable monster in 60 seconds.
    Yes, Brock was originally supposed to win and Oldberg was to be sent packing after 1 match, but Oldberg signed on for more matches the week of the PPV and things got changed. Unless they are going to tone Brock's dominance down going forward, there's absolutely NO reason why Oldberg should beat Brock in a squash match. The only thing that did (other than get people talking) was made the entire WWE locker room look weak, especially Cena and Taker! Oldberg comes in off the couch and dominates the most dominate Star on the roster in Brock, where NO one else on the roster has been able to? I'm not buying it! It weakens every single star on the roster for me. I don't mind Oldberg winning the match to set up another one at Mania (Brock is gonna screw him during the Rumble to set it up, or they are actually gonna put the title on Oldbergh and Brock takes it from him at Mania)but for Oldberg to win that way weakens the entire roster due to the way they have booked Brock. Yes, it got people talking. Yes, it sets up a small run for Oldberg. Yes, it might improve raitings. NO, that was no way believable for a retired Oldberg to come off the couch and dominate Brock when NOT A SINGLE STAR ON THE ROSTER has been able to do so. Weakens the product for me.

I will say it worked though, cause now I want to see Brock straight up Destroy Oldberg even more. lol He done gone and pissed off the Beast!

I totally understand why they did it from a business stand point. It got people talking.

Well Sunday is the day that Becky finally gets to see me! I know she's been waiting. lol Sucks that Bliss beat her the week before I am to see her for the title, but that belt will be the last thing on my mind. Gonna be a Fatal 5 way match for that title though....

Also, Ambrose vs Styles in a Greenvile Street Fight for the title with Ellsworth as guest announcer. lol

I know titles very rarely change hands at house shows, so I'm not expecting a celebratory night with Becky, but I'll still be happy :)

I know one thing, TV doesn't do Becky and Bliss justice! They are some damn fine ladies in person!!

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    I know one thing, TV doesn't do Becky and Bliss justice! They are some damn fine ladies in person!!
    Did you hug Becky? lol

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Did you hug Becky? lol
    Nah, I'm too cheap to pay the extra $ for VIP backstage at the moment. Not for 4 people anywho. Had my girls with me and they aren't quite into it as much as I am to spend the $ on VIP backstage. I had to contain my fangirl in front of the kids. ;)

I will keep waiting for my moment at a meet and greet outside of an actual wrestling event. That time will come thought. lol