Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - NBA Playoffs

Good game so far, it's early. It's a game of runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    That was a pretty dominant performance by the Cavs. 6 straight finals for Lebron.
    I enjoy the Cavs success and what Lebron has done. Admittedly, I do not follow a lot of NBA action, but hail from northeast Ohio and remember going to a lot of professional games in Cleveland as a boy. That area of the country has changed markedly over the last 30 years when my family were longshoremen and Teamsters before leaving the area due to a change in the economy in the 80's.

If the Cavs can bring home a championship, that will be the first professional title in the
    city of Cleveland since 1964. (Over half a century.) I was so happy to follow Mr. Modell and his new team when the Browns became the Ravens in 1996. I am a top-down guy and have great respect for leaders like Art Modell.

I wonder how OKC is going to blow this one lol

Blog Entries

The world will have it's rematch. The Warriors vs. A Healthy Cavs team. This will put any naysaying from either side to bed.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I'm no NBA guy, but those of you who are - was this an epic choke by OKC, or should proper credit go to Golden State for fighting back? Or some of both?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    I'm no NBA guy, but those of you who are - was this an epic choke by OKC, or should proper credit go to Golden State for fighting back? Or some of both?
    I won't speak with much detail on this one, because I haven't been following the league as well this year. In the past, it's hard to say blowing a 3-1 lead isn't a choke. I'll say that much.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    I would use epic becuase of the fact that they were that close to beating a team that good. They just couldn't close out.

The complimentary players around KD and Westbrook just didn't get it done. Roberson passes up that open 3 and then Ibaka (who had a solid series) fouls CUrry on the 3 line. That's a 6 point swing if Roberson makes that shot. Made all the difference after KD went on a personal 7-0 run.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I won't speak with much detail on this one, because I haven't been following the league as well this year. In the past, it's hard to say blowing a 3-1 lead isn't a choke. I'll say that much.
    The game 6 loss at home for the Thunder was a definite choke. They had a decent lead with 5 minutes left and totally collapsed.

GREAT game last night. The Warriors just keep coming at you as a team. The big guns Curry and Thompson can just shoot lights out. Should be a great final. I am hoping that the Warriors run the Cavs off the court. I don't like James, he is the biggest crybaby on every foul. James can't win it all by himself and he proved that, but the NBA helped the Cavs load up a team so that the Cavs have a team around James. Can never understand how the Cavs payroll fits under the salary rules. Can't believe that Minnesota gave away Love for next to nothing and how he fits under the Cavs salary cap. GO WARRIORS!!!!

Does anyone else absolutely hate Draymond Green? No doubt the dudes talented, but he plays like such a fucking dick head. I can't stand it.

I really like Curry, but my hatred for Green is making me cheer for the Cavs.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB