Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: OT - NBA Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    so youre upset with what everyone but Raptors fans are thinking/saying?
    Also, I'm not upset the Raptors are getting trolled for getting steam rolled. We just lost by 30 points obvioulsy we're going to get mocked.

I am upset with getting trolled by a major media outlet. Especially with the picture concluding the Raps will lose the next 3 games. Seems like some shawty sports reporting.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I know your a big football fan RWT but in the nba you have to win FOUR games to win the series! It ain't over!! #WeTheNorth
    I love me some NBA finals too. If they don't like all the jokes and tweets they should man up and go out there and play ball. They didn't even attempt to play defense last night. Show some damn pride!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I love me some NBA finals too. If they don't like all the jokes and tweets they should man up and go out there and play ball. They didn't even attempt to play defense last night. Show some damn pride!
    That I will agree with. I'm cool with the jokes and tweets from fans. It's expected (and deserved).

I just don't like it from media outlets.

I'm sure if an outlet did this to the Ravens (writing them off in future games) this board would be pissed. Actually, on that ntoe we get written off by the media all the time and it pisses people off. So that's where I'm coming form.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

- Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Looking like another blowout. Not one of these games in either conference have been competitive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking like another blowout. Not one of these games in either conference have been competitive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Game one of the Thunder-Warriors series was

Blog Entries

Yeah I missed game one. Haven't missed Kyle Lowry sulking and showing frustration the whole tournament, though. Who goes to the locker room when your team needs you most? pitiful IMO

Yeah I missed game one. Haven't missed Kyle Lowry sulking and showing frustration the whole tournament, though. Who goes to the locker room when your team needs you most? pitiful IMO
    Disgusting.

The attention highlighting Derozan and Lowry's inconsistent play is getting to them.

How about this Kyle? Use it and fucking fuel yourself.

God damn pussy IMO. Imagine Joe or Suggs just walking off cause they're playing bad? Bullshit.
    - Ray Lewis

Wow OKC.

This second half is going to be wild. I'd almost hate playing with that type of lead against curry. He can go off at any minute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

OKC with another blowout W. I gotta say, I thought it was possible for them to win, but i certainly didnt expect dominance.

Draymond is going to suspended for game 4 so they might just get blown out again. I think the kick was intentional, even if its placement wasnt. That wasnt a basketball move. Thats the problem with Draymon, imo, I love his game, but hes just such an ass at times. Im not sure whats going through his head when he does/says some of the stuff he does.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Missed the game last night but not surprised that the young OKC team is doing well, especially with their two big stars. Anything possible in that matchup.

Blog Entries

That was an intentional kick.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore